Chapter 18

Sakura smiled warmly at the scene before her,even though she left quite a long time Konoha remained the same.Still beautiful, especially now at night.This is her home after all,the place where she was born and grew up.

It's been a four days since then,she is still conflicted about the reveal thingy but Sakura is ready whenever.She just hope that it's not today or something, monitoring the Akatsuki is also quite fun.Those bunch of former criminals can be funny in their own,like seriously that group is chaotic.

Like right now.

"YOU MOTHERF*CKER! GIVE ME THAT!"

Hidan was chasing Deidara with a scythe, unfortunately the blonde pranked him with his bombs and currently being chased of.While the one who is managing the money is also enraged,the things is broken and he soon will have to pay for it.Pein and Konan has no time to take care of them and while Itachi and Kisame is enjoying the treats(dango) in the couch,Sasori is with his puppets and Zetsu in garden.

And lastly,Tobi is being Tobi.

I tried to fix this madness,but it's still useless.

I'm honestly not paid enough for this.

"Im sorry about this."she faced Konan and just smiled under her masked face.

"Don't worry about it,i think this is better than being awkward."Sakura said,well a few days ago it was really silent.It was very suffocating and this is better than that,although everything is a mess.

There's no doubt that they're having fun.

Wish she could say the same for her though.

Because Sakura is bored.SUPER BORED.

And boredom isn't a good thing,the last time she checked that she's bored she nearly went psycho.Bad times you see,she started fighting animals for no reason.

(Technically this is me,when my phone is dead and im bored I do crazy things like fighting my neighbors dog,and they just bark angrily at me.)

Oh how Sakura wished she can hang out with someone,and since the author is in her side her prayers were answered.Not to long there is a knock from the door and it was Hinata,she has her basket of foods.

"Sa...sachi-san,I want to invite you for a picnic.I hope you aren't busy."Hinata who almost slipped her name,asked.And of course Sakura happily went to picnic with her.

It was trully a happy days with no problems,but again because god is unfair happy days didn't last long.Troubles came and Sakura wanted to bury herself because her secrets is exposed.

And currently there is only one word came from her mind.

Fuck.

______________

A/N

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR TOO LONG😭😭

My school started this month and a lot of school stuff entered my life again, and im busy.I still have a bunch of assignments on my list and I have to pass it this week.But yeah,that isn't really the entire reason.

I have started watching anime series called 'Tokyo Revengers' and I'm totally addicted,I have even finished reading the manga.So yeah,that's the other reason.