Chapter 8

Hinata stayed for hours before saying goodbye,honestly it's been a while since she chatted with others.Saki never told me anything related to her and always avoid my question regarding her.

After Hinata walked out I slumped into the couch and within a minute she fell asleep.

Meanwhile at the Hokage's Office...

"They sent this?"Tsunade asked eyeing the school suspiciously, she can't decide this matter,too risky.
"What happened and they changed their minds? This is too unbelievable."

"Don't worry Hokage-sama we don't wish for any harm,this is simply a collaboration for both sides."the purple headed girl said politely,as Tsunade can see a sincere on her eyes but...she's a little hesitant.

"Okay fine,but im bringing a trusted people with me."Tsunade said sternly, Konan just nooded and smiled at her. a second later,papers were scattered and Konan disappeared.

Tsunade sighed and slumped at her sit,she thinks that this situation is too troublesome.

"Tsunade-sama,do you think they're planning on something?"Shizune bessie her asked,the Senju didn't say anything.Even she didn't knew the answer,she's taking the risk of village here.

"Konoha does not lack an ANBU,we can defeat them...maybe? But anyway I knew Sakura's capability,she can stand in the battle if something went wrong."

"She's back?!"Shizune exclaimed shocked,she have missed that pink haired girl."I have no news from her."

"But I have."
__________
Sakura woke up at the middle of the night--morning,it's 3 AM.She took a bath and changed into her uniform,ninja gears perhaps.This outfit was given by Saki on her 15th birthday and this is the second time her having a present.

Because it's still early,she took a walk to the training ground 7,memories filled her head but she shook it off. Taking a lap around and doin' a push up and sit-ups,honestly this is just a warm up.

But still she did it anyway,her pink hair fluttered from the wind,the morning is cold and there's still a moon up there.But this didn't bothered her,she have go through worst and this isn't reached from that level.

When the sun finally sipping up,she headed to the Hokage's tower,she knock two times and entered when she heard a faint 'come in'.

"Ah it's you Sakura,sorry but we're having a change of plans here.We wont getting a spar today,a mission from akatsuki came."Tsunade hurried to tell her,Sakura straighten her back and nod."I know that you're still not ready meeting them,so for now I will giving you a mask.And put a genjutsu on your hair,pink color they'll easily recognize you."

"Hai."she said in a firm voice,casting a genjutsu wasn't hard so she did a sign and successfully disguised her,she out the ANBU masked and masked her chakra.That neither sensor ninja can sense her,this is her specialty,having a complete 100% control for her chakra.It all thanks to Saki's training.

"Get ready."

Then a knock came in.