•Weak• [Sakura Haruno]

I walk down the valley not caring in surroundings,it's been a while since I acted like this and most of the reason is because of certain Uchiha.

Never been I expected for them to leave me,even regarding me as a useless one.I admit im pretty useless back then,but it still hurts when it comes to them.I have treated Naruto in the past,but now...I don't know anymore.

"Sakura-chan! Don't worry when I come back I'll protect you."

"Ma,this wont work on you Sakura."

Sasuke left the village earlier,for power and revenge to Itachi.

Naruto left in the village with the legendary Sannin called Jiraiya to train for years.

And Kakashi-sensei? I don't know,he won't see me,maybe avoiding? I doubt that but at the same time...it might be possible.In our team his focused only in the last Uchiha and the nine-tailed beast holder,Naruto.

And me,im just a ordinary civilian.A fangirl one perhaps,well who would like to have a nuisance in the team? Surely no one,but isn't it fair?

Im falling behind and I'm trying my best to catch up--

"But it's still not enough,Sakura."

Well don't blame me! I never had a private practice from our jounin teacher,aside from tree walking I learned nothing more.I didn't complain because I thought that he's busy,I'm trying to understand them but.

They disappointed me.

Im weak,i admit.

The center of the story is always Naruto and Sasuke,in the team 7 only them can be recognized by others.The rest like me is outcased,how funny really.

But can't I have my own story? Where I'm am the center of it,the one who has ability,defend and protect the others.

But perhaps it's impossible?

My eyes traveled at the sky once again,and an idea popped in my head.

"It wouldn't hurt to try right?"