Chapter 9

"BA-CHAN!"

A loud shout came from a boy who barge in the office,I frozed seeing his face.Surely enough he grew up and looked so strong,the yellow blob shunshine that i haven't seen for three years.

"We heard tha--oh wait who are you?" he asked staring at my direction,i didn't answer him making him frustrated."Y-you--hey!"

"Don't bother her Naruto,but about the mission,yes it's confirm.Along with the rookie 9 or more like 7 and your senseis are included in this mission."Tsunade said while took a sip from her sake,Naruto just stood there and nooded.

"Hey atleast what's your name?"
Naruto pointed me,I sighed behind the mask,he's still the same as old times.

"My name is Sachi Mayu,it's pleasure to meet you Uzumaki-san."in a plain tone he frowned before asking me a lot of question again and again,I didn't bother to pay attention to him as I dozed off.

After a minute waiting,one by one they arrived.They all looked at my direction but keep quite,they lined up before Tsunade as I stood beside her. Hinata noticed me and smiled,i nooded aa a recognition and didn't bother further.

"Sachi,you can go first."

"Hai."

And I poofed away,and shunshin in the hokage mountain.I sat at the stone face and removed my mask,i breath heavily as I stared above me--the sky.
The name Sachi Mayu is my once undercover name from my mission last year,from Suna.

She put back her mask sensing that there's someone there other than her, she closed her eyes and tried to locate the owner of the chakra.Seconds later she found herself staring begun the big trunk of tree,she lowered herself knowing the owner of the chakra.

She didn't dare to say anything at he one who's hiding,she waited for him to go but an hour later he's still there,
getting into her annoyance she glared at the tree.

"What business you have to me,
Hatake-san?"