Chapter 17

"WHAT?!"

A loud scream was heard in the Hokage's Tower,and you guess it's none other than but Sakura.Her eyes are wide and her mouth is open wide,on other words she's very shock.

"Don't shout-you can't keep hiding,we both know that.I understand you Sakura,but face your fear."

"I'm not scared Tsunade-sama."the pink hired kunoichi sighed rather loudly."I-im just..."nervous.

The Senju does not need to read her mind to know what she is thinking,it was clearly plastered on the girl's face.

"I'm not forcing you Sakura,I'll give you time.But please,don't take it for too long."Tsunade Senju stared at the emerald eyes with a stern expression, Sakura is like a daughter to her.She is hurt from what she have been through,but she can't cover her for long.

"I-"Sakura stuttered."I'll be leaving." bowing she left without looking back. She understand what the woman is implying,but...she can't completely control her emotions.She wasn't scared,just nervous that she won't be able to stand her own feet if everything went out of the control.

What if I'm still weak compared to them? What if they still look at me with those very same eyes? What if  I'm still useless? What if-

"Hey."Sakura jumped at the sudden voice,it seems like she's too busy thinking that she didn't noticed someone at her back."Are you okay, Sak-i mean Sachi-san?"

Hinata wore a worried face at her, she have been walking around when she saw the disguised Sakura walking in the play ground absentmindedly.She attempt to called her once but ended up trice.

"Ah."she calmed her head before looking at her."I'm sorry Hinata,I didn't sense you."

"It seems does."

They walked in a silence,it still early thus there's not a lot of civilians walking.It was the Hyuuga who decided to broke the silence.

"Are you okay? You know you can tell me anything right? We are here for you,I am here for you."The statement sends a realization to her mind.

We are here for you.

Hah.Who am I kidding.

Why should I care about irrelevant people opinion on me,I have people in my back ready to be their for me.Why should I care changing for them? I wanted to be strong to prove them that they are wrong, why should I change for them?

"Thank you."

"Always,Sakura."

Thank you Hinata.