Chapter 5

Another year has passed,and it's time for her to go back.The small thirteen year old lady has now became a 16-year old woman,she's not weak anymore.

She have made her name/allias wondered in every village,she made up on her name.And she's officially entitled as an S-ranked shinobi,she can now beat most of the members of the Akatsuki and can kill without hesitation.

There's once a time that recruiting her personally by the leader of the Akatsuki,what's his name again? Ah yeah his name is Pein also known as Nagato,one of the trained student of legendary Sannin,Jiraiya.

But because of her loyalty upon the Konoha she declined it,he have tried killing her but she stand into her feet and beat the hell out of him.

Hehehe...good memories indeed.

"You ready?"Saki asked beside her."You know that you can't force yourself,you know?"her tone held concerned and worry,it made my heart swelled with warm feeling.

"I'm ready."Sakura stared up the sky and smirked."Can't say that im not 'cause I've been waiting for this for many years."

"Well...it's your choice."she sighed in defeat and par her back,she smiled once again and said:"Good luck,Sakura."

"Thank you,Saki."

"No problem."she patted her head as usual and headed to different direction.

"Alright Outer,I got your back."

"Woah,you finally spoke after three years huh."I said in a surprise tone,usually inner will nagged about how handsome Sasuke was before but after I left the village she disappeared in my head.

"Can't you just welcome me?"

"Hmp."

"Hey!"

"Blah.blah.blah."
_________
After a lot of hour traveling I finally reach the gate of Konoha,nothing change really,the guards is still sleeping as usual.

Before anything else,i used transformation jutsu to disguise myself.And i shunshin inside the Hokage's Tower,hehehe some amount of ANBU freak out and ready to defend their mistress.

"Who are you?"the fifth hokage asked  the person,Sakura chuckled and showed her scroll.Tsunade's eyes widen and immediately waved the ANBU's,seeing them being reluctant the bloned hokage glared at them.

"Been a while,oba-san."a feminine voice said.

"Welcome back,Sakura."