Chapter 4

Sakura Haruno would never thought becoming famous only in the short span of time,she is just a normal civilian child and nothing more.

A girl with average scores and average life,and also a useless fangirl.She had always like Sasuke,for some reason he's also the reason why she is determined to have a high scores in the academy.

All of it is for him but he never notice her,even the ones around him,he ignore her and she does the opposite. Despite of it,it's also the reason why she was abandoned by her best friend and only friend,Ino.

She still remembered how Sakura met her,the day she is bullied because of her large forehead Ino shielded her and even gave her the red ribbon as a token for their friendship.

But when they arrived at the academy it was trashed because of him,the lone survivor of Uchiha clan and also the youngest son of head clan (Fugaku Uchiha),Sasuke Uchiha.

She admit that he's cute,but he's too arrogant.But because of it,she ignore the bad traits and instead follow him like a crazy stalker.Instead of training,she is gawking on him,not until then they were assigned into a team.

Sakura is very happy,she had team up with her crush and ignore the fact that Naruto also on the same team as her.She noticed her role in the team, she's the useless one.

When they are fighting Zabuza and Haku,when Sasuke and Naruto almost died and the time when the traitor among the legendary Sannins gave Sasuke a curse marked.

And when she heard them talking on her back,her heart pierced with a thunder.She thought that she's already enough,but it's just her fantasy imagination.

"Your annoying."

"Don't worry 'ttebayo ill protect you,Sakura-chan."

She is determined to get stronger so she trained after they got off in the Chunnin exam,she promised to herself that she's not just going to stay back of the shadow of her teammates.

She promised to herself.

But then again,a week later Sasuke Uchiha officially went rouge.

Naruto went off to train with his new sensei,and the silver haired jounin went to take more missions.She smiled with tears,their team is falling off.

And she's the only one left.

"Maybe...just maybe i could catch with them."