Chapter 20

Well damn this is awkward.

Sakura just sat in their without any expression in her face while the others still couldn't handle the fact that the woman is Sakura.Infact others are amazed that the annoying fangirl in the past have grown so much.

To unbelievable.

They can't even measure her strength by just looking at her, she change and they can see it.

"How has it been?" Ino broke the silence, she said those words out of curiosity.Of course she too wanted to know what happened after all those years.Looking at her past rival, she knew that she's a lot stronger then her.

"I've been good."

After that no one spoke again, Tsunade slap her table breaking it in half.But then again the Hokage is quite pissed about them doing nothing and just sitting there without talking.Well who could blame them? It's like they don't know this person at all, the pink haired ninja in the past is different from now.

"Sakura why did you leave?"Naruto finally had a courage to ask, sadly Sakura didn't speak in him.Not because she did not want to, bit because she don't know how to explain.

I left because I felt weak? I want to prove myself that I'm not just nobody.I don't need other to protect me, I appreciate it but sometimes I felt useless.Everytime we go in the mission I always felt left out, what can I say? I'm just a civilian ninja and not really special, but now I can pretty much say that I can stand in a war without hiding in the back.Instead of you guys supporting me, I'm supporting you.

"I don't know."

She didn't tell them those thoughts, she don't hate them.Sakura just...

"We missed you."

"I'm sorry for leaving."Sakura decided to apologize, she don't know what to say.It's been so long, she is not ready. Infact she rather keep her identity secret if not only Tsunade-sama revealed her name to others. "Called it cowardly, but she's not ready."

"Okay that's enough."Finally Tsunade clapped her hands and dismissed them, she had a lot of paperwork to do.

Sakura had a sleepless night that time.