Chapter 7

In the living room,we two sat up awkwardly,I dranked my tea swiftly and stared at the Hyuuga girl.She seem to notice my stare because she blushed hard.

Ahh nothing change she's still shy as before.

"A-ano...i accidentally sense your chakra from far so i came to check it."she said in the very low voice,although I manage to hear it.

"It's okay Hinata-chan,im not planning to hide forever."Sakura chuckled lightly and eaten her dango.

"D-do you hate us?"i slightly paused and smiled at her,she's nervous I see.

"No."the other girl seems to be taken back but she waited for the explanation."I don't hate you,either them."

"B-but Tsunade-sama said..."

"I left because i wanted to get stronger Hinata-chan,it has nothing to do with all of you."

"But do you resent us in some way?" She again asked,to be honest her questions taken me back a bit.

"Not on you Hinata,just my  'comrades' i knew that they didn't meant it,but it makes me ashamed for myself."a trace of shame was written on her face,basically it didn't go unnoticed to Hinata.

"Don't be like that Sakura-chan,i didn't mean to tell you that your wrong but...you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself."Hinata said quickly,she understood what Sakura is implying, because even she knew the feeling.

"Thanks Hinata."

"Were friends dummy."Hinata slightly patted her backs nd offered a warm smile,Sakura wonder a bit...

Friends...I have a lot of those but,they never believe in me.They wanted me to stay hidden like a fragile glass, afraid that in a step ill get injured and die in a second.

How funny,but then I remembered...
im not the Sakura before.Im not going to stay hidden in the shadow and watch them infront of me take the bullets,i can protect myself and be the center of my own.

For the first time...Sakura felt proud for herself.

"It's my turn to protect them...not then protecting me."Sakura muttered herself forgotting that Hinata is beside her.

Hinata smiled at her pink haired friend,she felt that she really changed.But in a good way,she's not the same fangirl anymore and now stronger than her.

No maybe stronger than anyone.