Chapter 19

Silence surround everyone as they couldn't believe what happened, the strong person who accompanied them in their travel was actually Sakura! The person they have been looking for years, she look different.

"S-sakura, I-"

"Stop." surprised, Ino stopped.

"How have you been?"

"I'm living well."

But how did they found out her identity? Well it happens couple minutes ago.

FLASHBACK...

As Hinata and Sakura talked and laugh together they have been talking for an hour but neither one of them want to stop.It's been years after all, who wouldn't want to catch up after such a long time?

"I wish I can also travel different places like you Sakura."Hinata said sadly,as a daughter of a clan head she have too many responsibility and can't do as she please.It is too dangerous for her to go outside of the Konoha, although she can protect herself...

"Maybe in the future you can Hinata, I'll accompany you,yeah?"

"Mhm,I'll wait for that."

It's peaceful, they are just walking together when someone came and said that Sakura is called by the Hokage.Of course the pink hair girl just shrugged and left with Hinata.It was supposed to be her break after all she needed to guard or more like observe the Akatsuki as they aren't fully trusted.

They are infront of the door and about to open it when they heard voices.

"What do you mean Tsunade-sama? Why can't we find Sakura? What if something happens to her outside of the village?" The question really caught off her guard, she appreciates their concern and worry but they make it as if she's too weak to protect herself.

"She has been outside of the village for years and still alive, do you really think she's not capable of taking herself? I trained her by myself  Naruto, have more faith in you teammate."

"B-but-" he was cut when the door open.It looks like Naruto isn't the only one here in the office, the others are also in their just not talking."Hey it's you again."

"What can I do for you Hokage-sama?" Sakura ignored the blonde and walk infront of Tsunade."I was told that you are calling me."

"Don't you think you have been hiding for too long?"her eyes widen, and so Hinata.

"I'm sorry but I don't know what you meant by that."she tried to hide her expression under the mask but her first said so."If isn't important im going."she is aware of her disrespectful action but she's not ready.

"Alright then you may go, Sakura."

Everyone stilled.

No one moved even Sakura paused infront of the door, she knew she is now dammed.She had no choice but to face them, and Sakura don't know what to say.

"What?" It was Naruto who spoke first, his eyes filled with disbelief."What do you mean by that-"

"It is exactly what you heard, the one you wanted to find is already inside of the Konoha."

"She doesn't have pink hair and Sakura isn't-" Into paused when Sakura interrupt her.

"It is called disguise, Ino-pig."

The familiar words stopped her, no one called her that unless the pink hair girl back then.Shortly Sakura removed her mask and so her disguise, Hinata watched in the side.

END OF THE FLASHBACK...