Chapter 22

"You're not worried about her?"

"...no."

"What's with the long pause?"the man with a mask, stared at her."Is it hard to admit that you are worried? She's strong, she can protect herself."

"That's not what I'm worried about." Saki glared at him, and sighed."It is true that she can handle herself, but what if she snapped and things went wrong?"

"Snap?" the man raised his eyebrow, although it can't be seen because of the mask covering his face."What do you mean snap?"

"Her emotions." she paused for a moment."What if she is hurt by them again? She'll break, after all she work hard proving that she is strong."

"She should be strong for herself not for the others."

"And she do."

They went silent after that again, one doesn't care while the other is upset.
The masked guy stared at his friend, he does not understand why she worries about the girl.

"I admit, I like her determination." the guy said, referring to Sakura."She is hardworking girl, even though everything on her is average she sure prove them wrong.The hell with average, she is special on her own way."

"Yes she is." Like a proud mother, Saki raised her chin with a pride.The pink hair woman is her pride, she smiled.
"Fine then, I trust her.I'm sure she'll find a way to make everything better."

Looking at the beautiful scenery, it is nearing dark.Everything seems peaceful, the wind blows a cold air.

"Why do you even let yourself attached?"the guy once again asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You knew what I mean, we simply don't belong in this world.We could disappear anytime soon and possibly everyone who knew us will forget us. After all this is supposed to be a fictional world."

Saki went silent.

It is indeed true, they aren't like those people who stayed in this world from fanfictions about Naruto world.They are not the protagonist or something, they are simply them.Dissapearing in this world because they don't belong here do make sense, however...

"Maybe because they are not really a fictional characters, they are also living people like us.This world exist and not just a story."the guy scoffed, he understand what she is trying to say but...unlike her he did not get involved from anyone.He believes that once he got too attached he won't be able to let go those people he cherish.

It is hard for him to leave people he loves.

"Damn, we could disappear anytime. This is depressing!"

Saki rolled her eyes.

"And who brought this topic in the first place, surely not me."

"Well what are we supposed to talk about, if only we have our phones." he complained.

"Ugh.Hurry up set a tent or something, it's getting dark!"

"I'm not your slave woman!"