Chapter 16

For once, Sakura wished that someone interrupt then right now. She admit that Sasuke have matured and become more handsome,like seriously he's a material daddy-

Wait shit.

Fuck Uchiha genes.

(Ahem.)

"...trong?"

Wait what?

"Can you repeat it?"

"How did you became so strong?"he asked,she gulped.An Uchiha admitting that she's strong? I think he has serious issue-

"That doesn't concern you,did you seriously just came here for that question?"Sakura asked with sarcasm, did she really like this mf in the past?
"Aren't you supposed in the supervision by the Konoha's ninja? Where are they?"

"I sneak out."

...

Oh well,I guess not all of the ANBU are reliable or maybe Sasuke is just really more powerful than them.But then, Sakura thought.What would happen if she reveal herself in the others soon? I'm sure they'll freak out,minus Hinata since she already knew.

"Answer my question."I frowned at the said boy.

"You dare."she glared at him,saw that he shuddered a little.How can she have this effect on him,it feels like an ant being steeped on.The pressure she gave isn't a joke,with just this it also proved that this woman isn't someone you can offend."Everyone has their own way of being strong,for someone like you im sure you were being motivated by revenge right?"

"Don't get me wrong Sasuke,but just don't ask me anything related to that. I'm sure everyone has a secret,and that includes me."the disguised woman stared at the black haired teen infront of her before disappearing infront of his eyes.

"...green eyes?"

_____________

Sakura appeared in the middle of the forest,she is not that far in the Konoha.But well,she now had a quiet place to stay.She sat under the shade of tree and stared at the green leaves in her sounding,then she sighed.

She never meant to snapped at him earlier anyway,just give him a little scare.Honestly,she's not an expert when it comes to maintaining emotions.She might be a little emotional if she didn't acted like that to Sasuke,and might turn that place into battlefield.

Tsunade-sama will surely skin me alive if that happens.

Then there is one this she noticed at the group of the ex-criminals, Akatsuki.Frok what she saw,they haven't had an ounce attacking them. Well if they are really good at concealing it,but she also noticed that not all of them are true.

"What was he called again?"

Tetsu?

No Zetsu.