Chapter 21

Morning came as usual, but the difference is that she had a huge black under her eyes.Sakura knew that this day will come, about people finding out her identify disguise as a guard of the hokage.She want to show them what she is capable of now, but...

"Good morning Sachi, or should I say Miss Haruno?"

Itachi appeared beside her.

She's not really surprised, because she had sense his chakra coming to her. Snapping out of herself she greet Itachi back with a small smile, Sakura still had her bed head and look stupid.

But the Uchiha found it amusing.

"Good morning Itachi-san, it seems like words travel fast."

"I had my suspicion from the start, your chakra is familiar and I just need a proof."he said.

She stared at him blankly, that is the longest sentence he had ever said to her.She didn't know what to say so she shut her mouth.

"Your strong." surprised she turned her head to Itachi.It isn't the first time she heard that but she felt happy, who doesn't like being compliment.

"Thank you."smiling at him, but after a while it turned awkward.Finally excusing herself she walk into her bedroom and started to prepare herself, she'll meet them later and she knew that questions will be asked.
Sakura doesn't like hiding, she need to prove herself to them that she is not a girl from the past.

That she can face them and talk to them.

Maybe she need to explain, and tell them what she feels.They are her friends after all, she can't avoid them forever.Although their words hurt, she understand that they want to protect her.Naruto want to protect me, she view him as her brother.

Kakashi is her teacher, although he doesn't really teach her much.

And Sasuke is..well Sasuke.

Ino is her first friend, she doesn't know why they stupidly fought for a boy.They are too young to understand love.

Maybe, just maybe she can fix the misunderstanding.