Chapter 3

A familiar chakra stopped Sakura,she smirked knowing who it was.Without a second i masked my chakra completely,surely this is enough for him to not sense it.

I transform myself into a tree and stared as he passed through me,looks like for the first time i won this one.I can say that he really change so much that even his looks matured,but my feelings stayed the same.

I put walls into my heart from the moment I step out the Konoha,they think im weak? Well let's just see each other,sooner or later.I'll create a story that im the protagonist and they are just the side characters,after he passed through me i u do the jutsu and ran to the branches of the tree finding my way to Saki.

Using a shunshin i quickly arrived at the area,this jutsu was not completely mastered by me but the level is enough to escape some S-class criminals.

"I sense his chakra,did you confront him?"the girl with black hair and ruby eyes asked her.

"Not necessary."

"Don't think too much,Sakura. Remeber you still have to go back,dont let then be a hindrance achieving your goal."

"Hai,Saki."i salute her,then a question suddenly popped my mind."Where did you live Saki? We've been together for so long and you don't even say anything related to you."

She smirked and my eyes held a curiosity,now that I've think of it...i only knew her name and kind of hobbies nothing more.

"Don't worry,you'll know soon."I pouted slightly,why the hell is she like this?

I laid into the nearest sofa and closed my eyes.

-----
"My name is Sakura Haruno,nice to meet you ma'am.May I know your name?"the thirteen year old child politely asked the black haired girl,the asked girl smiled and said:

"My name is Saki."it said,it took a sip on her water and also asked."You're too young to travel alone,i can see that you know how to defend yourself but...it isn't enough."

The pink haired kunoichi sighed and clenched her fist,as expected im still weak.As if reading her thoughts,the girl suggest.

"Do you have a teacher? I can see a lot of potential on you,maybe i can teach you a basics."

"R-really?"

"Hm.."

"Then Yes!"

......

"Did you hear? A lot of criminals are decreasing everyday,a lot of rumor said that they can only see a pink flash."

"Yeah,even my husband told me that yesterday when we're eating in the table.We're very thankful to be honest,atleast it helps us."

"Yeah,indeed."

________

At the corner of the alley a blurred pink flash appeared in the dark,she silently smiled and continue her journey...a proud smile plastered on her face.

"Your welcome."