Chapter 6

"Woah,it's been a long time since the last time I saw you."the pink haired kunoichi said with excitement,she have missed her 'mother' figure.

"Your right,i can't see through you.You have become strong Sakura, perhaps your even stronger than me." Tsunade said with a hint of pride look ok her eyes,the young genin she have thought are now out of her expectations.

"Well i have learn from the best beside you."

"Well,aren't you taking a Chunnin-exam? The last time I check your still a genin."

"Oh c'mon we both know my strength,can we just spar and you can decide my rank later?"

"Well I supposed,that's fine."the hokage looked at her sand said:"You must be tired from traveling,go and rest."

"Hm,yeah maybe I should."Sakura nooded in agreement,although her stamina is good she still quite tired.

"We can spar tommorow,training ground 44."

"Woah! Forest of Death?! I still haven't forgotten what happened there,but anyway ill see you tommorow Hokage-sama!"then she poffed away,Tsunade shook her head because of her euthism.
___________
When she teleported she found herself in the old apartment,inside is mostly dustly but the things that have she placed before is still there,nothing really change.

Without wasting any more time she cleaned up her whole apartment,it takes time atleast five hours.After I cleaned the whole apartment I slumped into my couch and breath heavily.

"I just wanna rest..."Sakura muttered to herself,she's very tired and no time to practice for the sparring tommorow.

But before she can even close her eyes a knock suddenly heard in the door,she glared at it weakly before heading to it and open the door.

After I saw the person behind the door,I frozed.Not in fear but in some unexplainable feelings,i stared back at the pair of place eyes.

"Ah...it's been a while Hinata-chan."