Chapter 12

Third Person POV

A bird flew to her side as it landed on her shoulder,a letter attached from the feet of the animal.Eventually she recognized it by a glance,it's from Saki.

To:Sakura
From: Saki

It's been a while Sakura,hopefully you're doing well.Im at the Suna right now,I quite like desserted places.By the way here's my present for you,I hoped you like it

Happy Birthday!

She frowned before widen her eyes, how can she forget her birthday? My memory is getting worse,she opened the box and saw a customized dagger. There's a emerald stone in the handle, it perfectly suited in my eyes.The blade is sharp,and the metal isn't also just some kind of metal.

She smiled softly,if it weren't for Saki she would have forget her birthday.

I like the dagger though,it's handy. Sakura tested it out and swing it,too light but sharp.Because she was busy checking the knife back she didn't noticed that someone's watching her.

But later on it disappeared.

"Sachi!"she turned her head into the bloned before rasing her eyebrows(it's not like they can see it.) "Let's go!" she nooded and quickly stuffed her things and walk to them.Tsunade gave her a look but she only shrugged, they continue to walk not until Naruto spoke.

"Sakura-chan birthday is today."

I stopped without noticing, my eyes narrowed at him.He might be remembered but she didn't remember him knowing her birthday.No one spoke after all they haven't talk about Sakura without worrying things.

Her green eyes stared at their faces with a blank look, compared to what she felt that day this is nothing.She walked without sign of stopping,not until several minutes they finally arrived.

The Akatsuki stood at infront of them, while they seems to be not attacking this doesn't made them lowered their guards.After all were facing a S-ranked criminals, they are not simple.

Pein the leader walked infront of the Hokage's,Sakura held her weapon tightly.One wrong move and she will not hesitate to kill him,the man shifted his eyes into the masked woman.

Although she looked simple her aura doesn't hide completely,bloodlust.Ahh he suddenly remembered someone like her,or maybe is it her? His thoughts didn't go further as he spoke to the woman infront of him.

Tsunade Senju, the great-granddaughter of the first Hokage,Hashirama Senju.One of the legendary Sannin,and also a great healer.No doubt she's strong, her momentum didn't falter even facing him.

"So what are you planning?" The bloned Senju asked the leader suspiciously,having an alliance with Konoha simply not normal.After all they are wanted criminal.

"We're not planning anything,we want peace.And this is only the start." Pein said politely,he doesn't seems to be lying but we're talking about S-ranked ninjas here.

"We'll talk about his back in Konoha, if you harm any of my people and civilian...I won't hesitate to kill you."

"Understood."