Chapter 2

It's been two years since Sakura has been gone,and right...another year has passed and people from Konoha is giving up about finding her.

"Granny! Please tell us where is Sakura-chan!"Naruto desperately whined at the female hokage,Tsunade sighed before glaring at them.

Naruto and the other froze knowing that the fifth hokage is dead serious,the glare is very terrifying even the ANBU from the corner is shivering.

"Don't ask where she is,i know what im doing.Do you think I will let her be in danger? Sakura is fine,don't worry at her."she said sternly,her eyes still hasn't leave the papers.

"B-but what if she is in danger?"Ino said nervously,she is worried at Sakura.They might not be made up,she still has the part of her in the heart.

They were silenced when the table broke in half,Tsunade stared at them with hate.They couldn't understand why?

"Danger? Your underestimating Sakura,and that's the reason why she left.You thought that she's weak and left her behind,Naruto as you said your worried about her because she's a friend and a part of team 7...

But she didn't felt the same,you left her behind.Sasuke being rouge and you left for the training,Kakashi ignored her.Did she complain? No she didn't instead she work hard she wanted to prove herself but then everything disappeared...you abandoned her."

They started at her with a wide eyes,never been that thought about those,they kept their head low.The most impact was directed to Naruto,he is very sad knowing the truth.

A sudden crow flew inside of the office catching the attention of others,it landed on the table and Tsunade opened the note with care,knowing that it came from someone she care.

To:Shishu

       It's been a while,Lady Hokage.Unfortunately im near at the barrier of Land of fire and able to make a quick message,i just want to say that im okay here with Saki.I can feel myself getting strong as I wanted to be,sometimes i encountered some rouge ninjas but im able to take them down.

See you in a year! Oba-san!

From:Sakura Haruno❣️

She smiled while looking up to them,she noticed that there asking using their faces of who is the writer.

"Since im in good mood get out,im not giving you her location."

"Who is it?"Naruto asked seeing her happy smile,he was curious.

"It's Sakura,it happened that she's near at the village."when she look up there's no Naruto,meaning he went to find her."Well find her if you can."

"What do you mean,Hokage-sama."ask by Shikamaru.

"I mean what i mean."she stared at them and said,"Do you think,Naruto is enough to catch her?"

I don't think so.