NOTICE!!!

Hello everyone, it's been a while.

First I'm very sorry for not updating anymore, I have been very busy at my school. A lot of group projects mainly and I don't have any time to update this story. Even if I have time I can't think of any scenario to write, I would stare at my screen while pondering what should I do next, and my brain is empty.

I don't know if I could update this anymore, I'm sorry...

Second, thank you very much for the reads and votes, it was shocking. I did not expect much about this story, I wrote this book because of inspiration. And that was two years ago, and if you notice, the story is messy. I don't have any drafts or notes on how will this story would end and just write and write whatever scenes would come into my brain and just publish it after.

Third, thank you for the comments! I appreciate it, I read most of them in my free time. I'm sorry for not responding, I don't how to😢. I don't know what to say or respond to, for those people who want the update, I'm very sorry to disappoint you. I know that this is not exactly the update you wanted but...I just don't know what to do.

Again I'm very sorry, I will have to stop this book. Thank you for everything!!!

-DISCONTINUE-