Chapter 13

•Saki POV•

My name is Saki, no surname.

When people ask who am I? The answer is I don't know either,i was born without a family and lived alone. The person who name is no longer alive and already passed away when I was five years old.

People often avoid me because of my eyes,in my country this pair of color is very unusual.They thought that i was cursed and often bully me because of it.Well they aren't completely wrong either,ruby eyes shone every night and made me a demon.

But then...

In terms of knowledge i know everything.

Maybe because I knew things they don't know? Or maybe because I once watched their future? No one can see other's future,but for me? In my world many idolized this ninja world.

Saki 27 years old.

Died in car accident,a single woman with no family reborn in the world of anime.Ten years ago i was reborn into abandoned child's body.Full of scars that can easily lead into abused,pair of ruby eyes like in my last life.Ahh it's  clear that even if I died,in my next life I was bound to have a pair of eyes.

A curse? No I don't considered it as one,im even thankful for it.Because of this people will avoid me,and I will have a peaceful life.(Well maybe except for the bullying part.)

When I first got into this world im happy,Naruto is one of my favorite anime.I have knowledge,i can get strong and even change the plot.But then all of it is just my hopeful dreams.

I am thirteen years old when I found Sakura Haruno,at the first sight of her I already knew that this world is different compared to what happened in the anime.My conclusion?

Alternate Universe

Sakura Haruno wasn't supposed to ran away from Konoha and left her friends,she won't supposed to gave up to Sasuke Uchiha.

But instead of it I trained her,not to become a killer machine but to let herself prove to anyone that even someone like her can be strong.

Many of the fans hated Sakura,they said that she's useless and only a weight into the team.I don't believe so,she's one of the protagonist of the anime.Her future is brighter than anyone else,even when Sakura got stronger into Shippuden many people isn't satisfied yet.

Now then what is my purpose in the plot? Everything changes,I don't know if there will be a war in the future.The Akatsuki members are forming an alliance,it isn't following the plot anymore!

Thinking of it really gave me a headache...

But then it's also a great thing,if there's no war there's no way many people will die.The plot will change ang hopefully the characters that supposed to be dead will live until the next generation.

Yeah...

That will be great.