Chapter 15

"I don't necessary have rules in here, but I don't like people entering my room.You can explore,but that room." Pointing at her room,Sakura received nothing but a nod.Well they're cooperative,but still."You can choose your own room,I have enough.ANBU will be watching you when you go out.And you're free to do whatever you want,just don't do something stupid."

"We understand,thank you."Konan, Sakura has a decent impression to her.She nod and walked away leaving the group,she passed at the group of Sasuke but didn't say anything.After all she already get over him.

SAKURA POV

I closed the door and wondered around the Konoha,I saw them again. Aside from Hinata,I'm really uncomfortable.Seeing them again bring back the past,and I hated it.
I saw a dango shop in distance and entered it,I missed this place.I bought a dango and left,sat at the bench and started to eat it one by one.Since no one is here,I already took off my disguise.

So peaceful,if only everything stays like this.How the wind blow my hair,those joyful chirps of birds and how the sky full of cloud look heavenly.I can certainly understand why Shikamaru watched the clouds everyday.

But as everyone said nothing last forever.

Because not even an half of hour someone found my place,I put my disguise on and look at the location of the chakra.My green eyes stared at the obsidian one,those eyes i've always loved when I was young.An Uchiha decided to interrupt my peaceful rest, i ignored him and does he.

The once peaceful atmosphere broke into awkward one.

__________

The Uchiha stared at the girl from a far,he's sure that she's familiar but at the same time not.Sasuke is very aware of the awkward situation but he does not give a fvck about it anyway.He decided to know some answers,ever since he saw her from the first time something click into him.

She's very powerful.

He wanted to know how.

How did she become strong,she looked like at the same age as him but her aura is too strong.A prodigy? Doesn't seems like it,if she is he should have known it form the long time.

The Konoha,nothing change except for that dobe.He admitted,that the Naruto he once knew is far more different from before.He became powerful,as he is.He is not really sure if who's the powerful one,he saw them again.The Konoha 11 and his former teacher,he felt nothing.

Everything is different from before.

He left Konoha for power,to Orochimaru.To kill the one he hated the most,his brother.The one who slaughtered our clan,and killed our parents.But it seems like it's useless anyway,he still can't beat him.

But one day for sure.

He will kill him.

Aside from that,he only saw the two of them.Where is she? He can't seems to find her,Sakura wasn't even with them when they met them.It's not like he's worried,he couldn't careless anyway.He is just curious,just curious.

Sakura Haruno is one of the most annoying people in his life,always in there to pester him.She is smart but naive,and most of all weak.

Someone like her won't last long in the battlefield.