Chapter 20 Learning

I went downstairs to find Roman and Virgil cuddling on the couch causing me to awe at the sight. Lexi came up to me and was about to say something so I put my hand on her mouth and shushing her.

"Is it about them?" I whispered.

She nodded causing me to remove my hands.

"I know where they are come on let's leave these love birds alone." She whispered back.

I followed her to the back of the house and you'd never guess who we saw...

_Third POV_

The two sides ran to the back of the house to be alone with each other. Sage wasn't expecting Hazel to crumble onto her knees in such a panic like state.

"Nononono were d-dead..." Hazel said grabbing her hair harshly.

She wasn't scared of Roman and Virgil but she was scared of what they found out. Sage didn't know why. She knelt down to her level and tried to get herself together. Hazel's mind began to fog as she heard the soft voice of Sage's.

"Hazel, it's just me. Can I touch you?"

She nodded as Sage put her hands on her shoulders in a comforting manor.

"It's alright he's gone, he isn't going to hurt you just trust me."

She slowly began to calm down and took off her mask so she could breathe fresh air.

"You're safe. I promise."

"I'm sorry..."

"For what? You didn't do anything wrong dear."

"I know but I'm sorry that you have to care for me you shouldn't have to-"

"Yes I should. You're my friend."

"A friend? I thought you hated me for being at biggest liar you know. Besides no one trusts a liar!" She says as she waved her arm around trying to make sense of herself.

"So? That doesn't matter that's your job and that's only half of it. Besides liar or not I don't care. I like you for you not for what you represent for Moon's mind. Are you listening to me?"

She nodded softly in response.

"Good, because I can feel that soon we're going to be alright. We're safe here don't forget that." Sage said while starting to mess with the others hair.

Luna and Lexi looked at each other very confused on the situation. Instead of confronting them about it they decided that it was best to leave them alone and let them come inside on their own time. So they left them there.

_Luna's POV_

As we walked off Lexi started talking about it.

"I never expected them to be that close. Don't you think?" She started.

"Yeah, I do find it quite odd that my Logical and Deceitful side are...'getting along' I wonder what actually happened between the two."

"Well, none of us were there but Raven was listening in."

"Did she say anything about it?"

"Well...all she told me was that they were arguing about walls being destroyed and then once Hazel saw them they ran off."

"That's...weird maybe it's about- Wait! It can't be about-"

"You think it was about you telling Ro, Ro about you bottling up your emotions?"

"I don't know probably that's what sent them into a panic. I should explain to them-"

She grabbed my shoulder stopping me.