Chapter 2 Meeting Him

_Thomas's POV_

I've been having this thought in my mind for weeks now it's strange that I haven't acted on it yet. I've never thought of adopting a kid before I know that Patton would be over-excited but I don't know how the others would react as well or not agree with my decision. Well, it's not too late to get their consent at least so it wouldn't look like I brought in a random person without their acknowledgment of the situation so I summoned the main four for now so I could tell the 'dark sides' after them.

"Wheres the danger never fear mighty- Hey I was doing my line, Thomas!" Roman said in anger.

Then Patton pops up.

"Now, now kiddo he probably had something to say right, Thomas?"

After Pat was Logan.

"Greetings and Patton sorry to correct but it has not had." He said shifting his glasses.

"Wait! Wheres Virgil?" I ask as a very grumpy Virgil pops up.

"Oh, there he is," I say in a way of greeting him.

"I see you look quite nervous to tell us something that seems to trouble, you Thomas?" Logan says snapping everyone's attention onto me.

"W-well it's been on my mind for quite some time now and I just want your honest opinion on it ok."

They all nod in agreement as I take in a deep but heavy breath.

"I'm...I'm."

"Just blurt it out if you need to Thomas like emo did when we learned his name."

"Hey!" He said taking offense at Roman's statement.

"I'mthinkingofadoptingachildok!"

"WHAT!" They said in unison.

"Y-yeah but i-its ok its j-just been on my m-mind for quite some time now a-and-"

"KIDDO THAT'S AN AMAZING IDEA!" Patton blurted out then naming ideas for what to do if it pulls through with Roman.

"Thomas what makes you think that you would want a child I would name so many reasons why this is such a bad idea!" Virgil hissed.

"Have you ever thought of what parenting is like?" Logan argued

They started to argue like usual and it was giving me a headache of emotions on this. So I yelled;

"STOP!!!!!!"

They went silent on the sudden mood change I just sighed.

"How about this since you are part of me you can help me raise them if you would like to and tomorrow you can join me in picking the right person ok."

"YAY!"

All of them sank after Logan told me about my sleeping schedule then left. Tomorrow is going to be a long day...

~The next day~

I was up earlier than usual to see what time I'd have to go the lady said around two-thirty was fine but Logan and Patton said that 'The early bird gets the worm'. So I decided to leave at two just in case. Patton made breakfast rather quick but I didn't question it. Anxiety was beaming over me no matter how much I tried to ignore it, it didn't go away though I'd have to talk with Virgil later about that. After some arguing, we decided to leave. Logan sat in front of Roman and Virgil sitting on opposite sides of each other while Patton was in the middle pestering us about what to do with them.

~Time skip brought to you by Crofters~

I stopped the vehicle and got out of the car with the others stepping out as well. I saw some future parents go inside as well I didn't know where to go I hope this place isn't too bad...