Chapter 12 Patience

'No...no...no...no...this isn't right. How was she trying to help me?' I said holding my head in spiraling pain.

"Come back that's not what I meant..." I mumbled.

"So how did that go for you?"

"What do you think V'? Do I look alright to you?" I snapped.

She gave me a concerned look before sitting down with me.

"Look I know that she's hard to crack or forget but she's your trama so you need to put yourself first. Things will get hard but you can talk about it with anyone ok?"

"I-I know but I think I might've hurt her..."

"You did but doesn't everyone do it from time to time?" Lexi said.

"Yeah but I didn't mean it like that."

"We all make mistakes Dear." I heard Harper say.

"But I made the biggest one Harper..." I said sadly.

I got up and saw Logan walking up to me.

"Do you remember what happened in your past that is tramatizing?"

"...No, I c-can't remember. Why am I like this?" I said as the memories faded away.

"This has to be a joke check your wrist ding dong!" Raven said getting very impatient.

I rolled down my sleeve and found a six-pointed star on it. It looked familliar to me but I had no clue on where it came from.

"Oh sweet I got a tattoo!" I said cheerfully.

The room had a sudden change in emotion as everyone's faces fell into a different emotion.

"T-thats not a tattoo deary." Harper said clearly sad.

"Oh then...what is it?" I asked.

"We need her back." The girls said in usion.

"But I'm fine-"

"No you're not your acting just like nothing happened to you LuLu!" Violet hissed.

"That's because to her nothing ever did happen to her like her memories have been tampered with." Logan spoke up.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well well for instance Virgil, when he tried to 'quit' Thomas forgot his sense of paranoia or anxiety to do things the way he does. When he quit he loss fear in anything and everything which to some it might sound good but it's also a bad thing because he's not catious around certain things like crosswalks, eletricity, you get my point. "

"Yeah so without her she will have no idea why she's the way that she is."

"Why am I here where's mom and dad?-"

"Oh no..."

"Not today buddy!" Harper said in a sing song tune.

"Who am I???" I said touching my face and stretching it.

"Can you shut up please let's just focus on getting Jenni back!" Violet said snapping at me grabbing my hands.

"Let's go to her room then!" Raven shouted getting a head start.

The others left except for Sage. She walked up to the others who looked concerned.

"If you're still concerned about Moon I can tell you that we'll fix this as soon as possible...hmm boi's?"

"Oh yeah and how are you so sure about that? What if you don't save her what will happen then?" Virgil questions.

"Well the first outcome that could happen is that she'll constantly be searching for reasons she's the way she is if no one knows then she'll go...oh here it is crazy or insane in other terms she will not be in a safe mental or mind state." She said taking out a flash card and putting it away.

"Kiddo how about the second outcome?"

"Let's just say that she'll discover too much of herself that will leave her trying to figure why she should even be alive and it will leave her broken beyond repaired that will take weeks or even years to fix her again."

"Aren't you coming nerd? We can be here forever!!!" Lexi shouted at her dramatically.

"Oh dear I'll have to go I'll see you later."

As soon as she said that Sage dragged me down into my mind...

_Thomas's POV_

As soon as they left the others started to freak out like crazy.

"What if she doesn't return to normal!?!" Everyone but Logan shouted.

They started to argue more and more until...

"Enough!" Logan shouted getting our attention.

"..."

"This senseless bickering won't get us out of this situation. I know that she could be in possible danger but their shouldn't be a logical reason to start this right now. "

"Well then Lo what should we do about this then? Just stand here and wait?!? Wouldn't that also be illogical???" Roman said comforting Virgil in the process.

"No, obviously not we must make a plan for once she comes back here."

"And what if she doesn't."

"Let's just not assume the worst Virgil. There is an approximate amount of 60% chance that she'll be fine or 40% chance of being brain washed or 'never the same again' and with that informamtion they already have a high chance of making it out of the mind in general."

"But it's hard not to assume Logan that's the thing we can't be too positive or negitive on both sides."

"Guys I figured it out!" Patton shouted all of a sudden.

"And what will that be Pat?"

"Whenever Virgil ducked out he needed to be convinced and have the patience to listen to him so if thats true doesn't Jenni also have to be listened to as well?"

We fell silent it was so sudden.

"Yeah let's just hope for the best for them guys..." I said lowering my head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Who's going to win??? Find out in the next chapter~🧡🖤)