Chapter 7 A Surprise Visit

Previously:

"Luna it's hasn't been a while since we've talked~"

.

.

.

I took another glance at the figure and realized it was the liar herself. She gave a slight hiss in her tone she must want something or to warn me about something...

"Oh come on I can be that scary I just don't want to speak with you that's all."

I nodded and she removed her hand blocking my mouth from the panic that risen and fell. She removed her black mask to show her scales I don't know why she hides them from the others and they thought they looked good for her.

"Is there something wrong Haz?" I asked.

"Well you've been lying...a lot recently and I wanted to ask why." She managed to say without speaking lies which surprised me.

"Well I'm just not sure they can handle the truth about you guys and with the twins constantly at each other, it's hard to deal that's why I haven't said anything yet."

"Well, I just wanted to say something..."

She lowered her head making an overcasting shadow making her cat-like eye glow a gold color.

"Be careful of what slips out of your tongue..."

She stopped mid-sentence to grab my wrist and pulling me towards her face to face. I was scared at this point.

"You don't know if the others might use it against you...got it!" She said making a low hiss lightly squeezing my wrist tighter making it hurt a bit.

My eyes widened at her sudden concern and I just noticed one of her gloves were removed...she wasn't messing around like usual. I didn't bother trying to struggle out of her tight grip knowing that she wouldn't let go without an honest answer from me.

"I understand if there is anyone suspicious lurking around the mindscape let me know and if it is then I'll try to talk things out with them."

"And if that doesn't work?" She states blankly.

"We'll have to see if they come back, Hazel," I said with a weak smile turning into one of pain as I tried to take my hand back.

"Oh, right I'm not sorry about that." She said releasing my hand and putting the glove back on just like nothing happened.

I grabbed my wrist and rubbed it to make the slight pain she made go away. She put her mask back on hiding her scales once again.

"Oh yeah please tell everyone about this I really do want them to know about this."

I smiled at the liar for a while now I've known that she has a soft spot and doesn't want anyone to be aware of it.

"Don't worry I won't I'll see ya later if that's what you came for."

"Yeah, I won't see ya, Moon." She said with a wave.

I waved back as she went back to her part of my mind leaving to panic about what she said they can't be back...right? I wasn't for sure if she was telling the truth or not. I looked at my wrist to notice it was slightly bruised and burned from the chain from before which looked more like a string then chain to me. I got up from my bed and made my way to the door so I could get some ice for it without anyone noticing. I opened the door and went downstairs to see the others talking about whatever they were talking about.