Chapter 9 The Truth

(In full honesty I made a picture of Remus...I don't know how to draw bodies yet it's ahead... it's so bad sorry for my terrible art skills T-T)

Tw: Swearing

"I-...I-..."

"Sweetie please just say it we won't judge."

"Promise..." I asked weakly.

"I promise," Dad said with his pinkie crossing mine.

"Ok...the truth is that I have sides too."

"Wait what!" They said at the same time.

"Sorry..."

"No it's fine Luna can we meet them?" Dad asked.

"Well-"

"Did you not tell them yet Luna?" Hazel said bluntly.

"Whoop! Whoop! Snake alert! why are you involved in this you scaley threat!" Lexi said taking out a sword and going in front of me attempting to protect me making dad back away from it all.

"Hey put that sword away princess she's not a threat and you know how she feels about-"

She interrupted me by grabbing Lexi making her drop her weapon making her squeak in response.

"Put me down!" She shrieked struggling against her grip.

"Don't talk about thosssse!" Making the 's' extend.

"I'm sorry ok it's not my fault you have them!"

She hissed again before putting her down.

"I have better to deal with than you not like I can tell you and Raven apart without the mark you two have."

"Geez I said sorry and hers is on her forehead thank you very much!"

"Can you two shut up for two seconds!" I broke making them quiet.

"Sweetie calm down who are they?" Dad said in a reassuring manner.

"Well, Lexi is my creativity or one of them."

I pointed to Lexi who was wearing a pink long-sleeved shirt with a black skirt and white leggings with her hair up in a messy bun not her usual but I could tell that she had a long day.

"Greetings fair maiden," Roman said bowing.

"Hey prince charming." She replied doing a curtsy.

"Over there is Hazel or my liar."

She was wearing a yellow cardigan with black leggings with her hair being down. She got nervous when they greeted her and decided to hide behind Janus while hissing at all of them.

"Sorry about her she's a bit shy about these types of things."

"I am not!"

"Sure you aren't python," Janus stated in response.

"You know nothing!"

"Just like how I'm not deceit or Janus if you don't prefer."

"Yeah, my name isn't Hazel."

He hummed in response and just patted her head with his glove and whispered something to her. In an instant, she got excited and followed Janus leaving me confused.

"Umm...where are they going?"

"Kiddo it's time to have a talk about him and snakes-"

"Patton he has two snakes and he thinks that she might take interest into seeing them since they're both snakes and or snake related," Logan said interrupting Patton.