Chapter 30 Panic

"So I'll see you tomorrow huh?" She said suddenly.

"Oh, you're going home? We can give you a ride if you need one."

"Nah, it's only like a block from here so I'll be fine, but thanks anyway!"

"Ok, see you later then!"

"See ya,"

She waved to me before walking away. When she turned to the next block dad was there to pick me up. I climbed in and covered my still blushing face with my hands.

"Hey, Luna!- Oh god! Are you ok!?!"

"Y-yeah, just take me home please," I said semi-calmly.

"Are you sure? Your face is all red, almost like a cherry."

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

He sighed not knowing what else to say to me.

~A few minutes later~

When he finally dove into the driveway I left the car and went inside. I placed my bag on the floor by the stairs then proceeded to crash onto the couch hiding my face with a couch pillow and screamed into it.

"Why is she so cute..." I said into it.

"I don't know? Why did you almost give her those eyes?"

"Hazel! You don't understand."

"I'M LITERALLY A PART OF YOU! OF COURSE, I DO!" Hazel hissed at me.

"Oh come on Hazel! Can you stop downplaying this for once! What happened was good! We might have a chance this time!" Lexi fought back also having pink cheeks as well.

"Well, I'm sorry that you are thinking unrealistically! So thank you for the newfound headache, 'Creativity'."

"Why thank you! Maybe the headache could give you something else to focus on besides lying that is!"

"Both of you are acting like children despise you still being younger than eighteen," Logan said intervening. "Now would you mind explaining what is happening between you three?"

"Luna met this beautiful person and-"

"Shut up Lexi...It's complicated..." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Luna as for you can you please remove your face from the pillow?"

As I did I looked up at him as I rubbed my eye. In response, he gave me a shocked look and realized what happened.

"Oh, feelings. That is not in my department. Where is your anxiety exactly."

"She's currently in her room wondering when the world is going to end."

"I see...Roman, can you come over here for a sec?"

He caught Roman just in time as if he was going to something beforehand.

"Is it important? If it's not I'll be rewatching the first season of the owl house."

"Roman, Luna over there is having some difficult emotions that she's struggling with."

"Platonic or romantic?"

"I'm guessing romantic since her cheeks are indeed an abnormal shade of red."

"Really!?! This is exciting!"

"See told you, you snake."

Hazel hissed in response not liking how she wasn't listening to her.

"And that's what those two think so enjoy helping her with that."

Before Roman could object to whatever Logan was talking about before he sinked out. He took a glance at me like a doctor would as if they found a cure to something.