Chapter 1 Life Before

(A//n: I edited it a bit so what Luna looks like in this story is at the top for a clear visual. I just used Pi crew for it since I can't really draw people well)

_Luna's POV_

Hi, I'm Luna Dust or as my sides call me Dusty or Moon even if I didn't like the name I never spoke up about it. It's been eight years since I've been brought here and I didn't like the place one bit. I didn't like the people who tease me for being the quiet kid at school and the orphanage. I hated both places they never leave me alone except at night or the only time I felt peace in my life. I've always felt a connection to the night for some reason it made me smile every time it comes. I have sides and they make me feel not so lonely at times but I show them so it doesn't look like I'm talking to myself but when adoption day comes I give them a choice to show themselves or not. Today I woke up feeling like something was coming up but I didn't know exactly what was coming. I got up and prepared myself for another day. I walked to my dresser and got a random outfit until I've gotten a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and looked behind me to find Lexi my creative side holding two outfits and also a concerned smile on her face.

"Whoa there cowboy, calm down it's just me."

"S-sorry Lexi you know I get startled easily."

She gives me a long sigh before handing me the outfits in her hands.

"What are these for?" I asked.

"Well...I wanted to make sure you have a stunning outfit for tomorrow and you know it would be dire if the other sides decide them so I may or may not have made a deal that me and Harper would help you out!" She said giving me a wider smile.

"Oh..."

"Yeah so pick one for today and use the other for tomorrow ok!"

"Ok." I said looking at the outfits she chose.

"Harper is going to do your hair once you're done so I'll be back once you're done ok."

I gave her a slight nod before she sank down to the mind. I looked at the choices and they weren't as bad as I expected them to be. Before I did anything else I locked the door even though no one was awake at the time so it gave me time to get ready. I chose the first outfit and hung the other one.

Outfit:

After I got dressed Harper or my morality came with a brush in hand looking excited like she's seen a hundred puppies in one room

"Heya sweetie!"

"Hey, Harper did Lexi send you?"

"Yup! Now sit down and let me do your beautiful hair!" She almost shouted.

I nodded and sat down on my bed as she joined right behind me and started brushing it. It was an awkward silence before she broke it with her question.

"H-hey sweetie I know you hate me asking this but why are you quiet around others but not us?"

My eyes went wide at her question the thoughts few by but I calmed down mentally before I said;