Chapter 28 Friends?

The next day I woke up on my bed. It was early like around six to six-thirty kind of early. I assumed that he carried me back to my bed after the movie ended that night. I just sighed and rubbed my tired eyes before attempting to go back to sleep. Until Sage showed up to stop me from doing so.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Give me five...more minutes bud," I said yawning in between my words and shutting my eyes.

"No. You're sleeping schedule is already bad enough. Missing school is even worse."

I just growled softly before shutting my eyes once more.

"That's not how you do it smarties." (Creative names there Raven-)

"Then how would you do it then? You little-" Sage sighed trying to take back control of her temper. "Nevermind."

All of a sudden I felt like I was being watched so I turned onto my back and hesitantly looked up. To only find Raven up there giving me a sadistic grin that could mean a lot of things. My eyes widened and I yelped falling off of my bed.

"Why do you do this?!?" I groaned.

At this point, Raven got down from the bedpost and onto the bed. She hunched her head over to look at me with my blanket on the ground. I looked up at her and saw the grin that never went away.

"Like that smartwatch!" Raven said like an excited puppy. 

Sage curled one of her fists and took a deep breath.

"Although technique you used to wake her up worked for the most part. You've impressed me slightly." Sage said coming to me and helping me up.

"I can't tell if it's a compliment or not but either way thanks!"

"Than both shall suffice." She said blankly.

"Is waking me up a game or something?"

"Precisely."

"Yup!" Raven chirped.

With both of them agreeing to my statement I give in and started to find some decent clothes to wear. I ended up grabbing a pair of black leggings with a black pullover with rainbow stripes across the front side. I brushed my hair and tied it into a low ponytail. Once I had the full outfit on I put my bag on my bed. I went downstairs to get some air feeling like I'm in a crowded space. I opened the door and felt the chill breeze hit my face. I sighed as I went back inside shutting the door behind me. I went to the kitchen and got myself a granola bar and started eating it once I took off the wrapper (No she's going to eat it with the wrapper on!-) I could hear someone coming downstairs. I turned around and saw a tired Logan who was wearing space pajama pants and a NASA t-shirt to match. 

"Oh, you're awake at this hour Luna? Normally you'd have to wake up at seven. Is there a reason for this predicament?" He said coming over to the breakfast bar and sitting down on one of the high chairs.

"Not really. I wanted to sleep in for a few but Sage and Raven stopped me...from doing so." I responded yawning at the last part.

"I see, did you rest well last night?"

"Yeah,  I guess yesterday kinda wore me out a bit so I ended up sleeping during the movie."

"I could only imagine." He says with a sigh. "Can you get me some coffee please?"

I nodded before preparing the coffee for him. Ten minutes go by and it's ready by now so I grabbed a mug and poured it into the mug. I carefully walked over to him placing it in front of him.