Chapter 25 Regrets

_Luna's POV_

I let go of him and he does the same.

"Are you alright now dear?"

"Yeah, I just need some time alone. I hope you understand."

"Of course. I'll call you down when dinners ready."

"Alright please don't send Janus or Remus to get me."

"Alright I won't do that."

I wave him off like it was nothing. I grabbed my school bag and headed to my room. My sides however were nowhere to be found. I was about to enter my room before I heard someone yelling. It was Hazel's voice mixed with Janus's. I wanted to intervene but I knew I would only make it worse. So instead I pretend I heard nothing at all and shut my door.

"I wonder what's going on in there I hope it isn't bad." I say to myself.

"Eh, who knows maybe she finally grew a spine!" Raven said showing up.

I sighed apon her enthusiastic arrival.

"Raven we already have one."

"Well no duh. I let was thinking maybe we could...I don't know get some else's spine and beat the person who owns it with it!"

"One. That's too messy and it would be hard to clean up. Two. How and I supposed to explain that to dad when his daughter is covered in blood? And three. No way."

"Oh, come on Luna! Wouldn't you like to get some blood on your hands?"

"No."

"Ugh you're no fun you know."

"Just come up with better ideas and maybe I'll listen and take them to mind."

"Oh...what about that-"

"Nope! Not my love life too!"

"Oh, so now you admit your feelings for you know who. Lexi said sinking up."

"Nope! I didn't admit anything!"

"It's quite obvious that you share some sort of feelings to someone at the school." Sage said also popping up.

"Or just someone she hates and wants to kill! Slowly~" Raven said seducively.

"Look guys, right now I'm just confused about it all. Just like Nick said it will-"

"No! You like who you like and you need to be proud of who you are!"

"I guess pan doesn't just mean the cooking utensil. I'll add it to the list."

"No, I'm sticking to my way. Or you could throw someone off the highway! My way my way or the highway!" Raven said nonstop.

It was about a minute or two of silence before Lexi spoke up.

"Raven, even I have to say that was pretty bad coming from you." Lexi said disgusted.

"Not like you're any different Lexi."

Lexi suddenly took out her plastic sword and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"May I just..."

"In the mindscape bud not here."

"But she-"

"No and that's the end of it."

She just groaned getting bored of their banter and left the room leaving me with the other two.

"Sage can you leave please I need to talk to Raven."

"Oh, alright I'll see you later then." Sage said with a sad grin forced onto her face.