Chapter 11 A Hypnotizing Fight

_Luna's POV_

It's been about a couple of days since they first meet they've been happier. It was just another day when I was in my room while the others were socializing. Suddenly I heard something from one of them.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Luna! Get over here she's back!" Harper screamed.

I got up immediately and ran to the staircase and saw an orange shadow and the girls cowering over it leaving the others confused.

"Oh, come on can't I be mentioned as well~"

I went down and I got in front of them having my arms out.

"Show yourself!" I yelled.

The shadow turned into a girl wearing an orange dress that had black fade into the bottom. Her eyes had raged in them like we were the cause of it.

"How's it going Luna~...still thinking of all of the regrets you left behind hmm."

"Cut the bull Jenni what do you want!" I asked.

"Hush now dear I just want you to feel numb of all of the others and lIsTeN tO mE~"

My eyes were in an orange filled trance as she cupped my chin to make me face her.

"That's right...your not here anymore this is all a dream~"

All of a sudden I've been brought back to the house that I used to live in.

"Mom?... Dad?...I-is that...you?"

I saw the two figures turn into one. I started to tremble at his presence.

"No...no,no,no,no! I can't be."

I started to run from the shadowy figure while tears poured from my eyes. I saw a house in the distance and I hid in there...minutes go by and my breaths became shakier.

"Found you~," The person said with a creepy smile.

It was Nick my old 'father' of the first one that adopted me. He took great care of me for like a week but it wasn't long before he beat me for no reason. I had enough and called the police after Violet and the others helped me out of there. I thought he was gone...but in this reality, he wasn't. His voice turned my blood to ice. I screamed and started to kick and thrash around.

"P-please...no! I'm s-sorry Nick..." I said over and over.

The madness was all a blur it went back and forth on words that he said before it all turned to dust as someone shook me out of it.

"Luna! It's ok! Your safe I promise! It's ok...listen to my voice please!"

"I'm sorry Nick..." Is all I could say before I blacked out.

~A couple of hours later~

I woke up but I didn't open my eyes because I heard a conversation going on.

"What do you mean by that she can't be put in that danger!" Roman said sounding angry.

"It's not her fault Roman Jenni is her Traumatic side! Lulu can't stop her alone!" Violet said back to him.

"So what are we supposed to do let the little thing win?!? Because If that's the plan I'm not going for it!" Roman said back.

"She is the reminder of her past and bad memories the extra side that she needs to tune down. She can strike back hard and it's not easy for her to handle. And if she gets too powerful it can get to the point where she can-"

"Alright, nerd we get it!" Lexi said shutting her up instantly.

"Kiddo that's rude let Sage finish," Patton said.

"Thank you, Patton, like I said if she gets too powerful she can overpower anyone at any time leaving her to have Luna's attention to be hers so she can take control of her."

"That manipulative brat can go to hell!" Raven said proudly.

"Sssshe's the worssst!" Hazel hissed.

"May I suggest banishing her?" Logan said.

"We did once but we didn't think she'd come back so easily," Harper said worriedly.

I sat up and stretched my tired muscles.

"I-I need to speak with her...it's the only way to stop this madness," I said looking at them all.

"Luna!" They said in unison.

"Lulu! Do you realize what danger she's putting you in?!? You can get hurt by her and you know it!"

"V' please I have too she won't stop unless I know what she wants..."

I noticed that dad just walked into the room and he gasped and ran to me and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok?!" He said in worry.

"...I'm fine I just need to do something can all of you go to the other room please?"

They did as told surprisingly all with worried looks on their faces. I took in some air and go the courage to summon her once more.

"Oh! What's this do you want more reflections of what your life is? Because you've already bottled me up for far too long..."

She tried to hypnotize me again...

"Focus on my dear...I can make your worst fantasy come true-"

"NO!" I yelled backing away from her.

"No?...wow that's a first what happened to the good old days can't we just go back to that?"

"Where I break down in tears every day? Let me think about that no."

"Awe why not? Let's face it life was better that way."

"Stop it! I'm not falling for it!"

She went towards me and grabbed my arm and pulled it outward.

"But what about this?"

She rolled up my sleeve to find a six-pointed star on my wrist that looks like a tattoo but it was actually a painful scar that I always hid away from the world.

"H-hey! Don't touch that!" I said getting my arm out of her grasp.

"Come on don't tell me you forgot about that deary it's been too long since you've taken a second glance at it." She said with a smirk.

"Just because you know my weaknesses doesn't mean I'll give in! You're just...j-just!"

"Just what?" She said sharply.

"Just a nightmare ok! Are you happy now?!?" I said with a couple of tears coming out of my eyes.

"A nightmare? Is that what you think of me?!? Just a fucking Nightmare!?!?" She said while the more orange fog was trying to suffocate the room constantly.

Cold sweat dripped down from my face as I looked up at her and a tear suddenly rolled down her gentle face.

"No that's not what I meant-" I tried to explain to her.

"What did you mean then?!? Huh? stunned silence isn't an answer!" She said as light orange strikes in her eyes.

Her hair was moving in an upwards direction making her look somewhat like Medussa just without the stone changing and snakes. The tips of her hair glowed lighter than the dark orange that was there before. She balled her hands into fists as a dark glow somehow seeps into her veins with worries me but I managed to not ask her about it.

"You were hurting me to the point I couldn't even get out of bed! It was the only way!"

"I was trying to help you!" She pleaded desperately.

"By making me remember all of that?"

"I- it was the only way to make sure you don't forget the reason you're like this...I guess you don't need me then..." She hissed and sank out.

"W-wait!" I called out too late.

She was gone...I knew that I'll regret that sooner or later.