Chapter 10 Sides Bonding

Tw: More swearing and a ship is sailing (if you don't like any of the ships I'm sorry...)

_Lexi's POV_

After I've made my dramatic entrance I saw no other than the snake herself. After my failed attempt to help Luna she introduced me to everyone. It wasn't long before Roman and I got bored and just left them to do some acting. We made it to his room and it looked really nice.

"Alright princess what would you want to act out."

"How about Lion King?"

"What a bold but great choice."

"I'll be Scar!" I said boldly

"Alright get on that side of the bed while I get on the edge so we could make this accurate."

"Ok."

We got prepared until we heard Sage something and Roman sighed.

"Great another one that says metaphorically!" He said with sarcasm lingering in his voice.

"Is Logan like that as well."

"Yeah wanna get this show going?"

I nodded and but a brave face on.

"Scar! Brother help me!" He said dramatically.

"Muahahaha! Long live the king!"

Like that he 'fell' off of the ledge of the bed and pretended to be dead it was funny how he did it.
We acted and talked about our favorite movies or tv shows. It was a great time, to be honest.

_Hazel's POV_

Janus led me to his room I adjusted my mask before entering. It looked nice at first glance. I saw Janus walking over to his bedpost and I saw two snakes sliding into his arm and wrapping themselves onto it. He walked back over to me and both of the snakes looked at me like I was some sort of threat.

"Hold your arm out for a sec."

I did as told and one of the snakes went onto my arm and made its way to my face.

"Heh she likes you I guess that's good." He said with a smile creeping onto his face.

"I guess so."

The snake took a good look at my mask and then tried to bite it off.

"Hey sssstop it!-"

Before I could say anything else the mask was on the floor showing my snake-like features causing me to cover my mouth.

"Oh, dear has she been a good girl again!"

"No it was the sky, of course, it wassss!" I said waving one of my arms.

He handed me the mask and I slowly uncovered my mouth to put it back on until he stopped me.

"Why are you hiding your features? They already know that your part snake."

"Janus it's not that simple I don't...like them because I'm afraid."

"Of?"

"Them judging me because of them."

"How about this you can take off your mask in front of me if you'd like to I wouldn't judge you for them."

"You really mean that?" I said hesitantly.

"Well yeah being two snakes we will have to stick together right?"

"Yeah, your snakes are really cool though."

"Yeah, they don't get used to people that easily. I'm surprised."

"What do they usually do to people?"