Chapter 13 Intrusive Chaos

Tw: intrusive thoughts does its job???

We made it to her side of the mind. The others were in their outfits ready and prepared.

"A-are you sure about this Lulu?"

"...it's the only way," I said trying my best not to panic.

She only nodded softly in response.

We looked around the room and it was different than before. Papers were more scattered as some color-filled paint-covered some of them. There was the small bookshelf now torn apart. I started to glance at the books more closely and noticed neat and messy handwriting sprawled all over the pages. I picked up to book and flipped through the pages reading what has been done on the paper. They were things I said each almost word for word as some were probably added out of lost memory.

"These are quite interesting how did she manage to write all of this down in a short time?"

"I don't know Sage she must be good at paying attention to details I guess."

"Yeah, I guess you're right about that but she needs us right now-"

"But why are we doing this wasn't she the threat to her???" Lexi said trying to convince us.

"She was a threat yes but unless you want her memories to fade completely with us in it then good luck with that Lexi," Sage said glaring daggers at her.

"So what are we supposed to do about it then? I honestly don't remember anything."

I heard a creak of a door as an orange figure stepped inside. We looked over to see her in raging anger then shock.

"W-what...what are you guys doing here." She said in a low growl. "I thought I wasn't needed anymore."

"But sweetie you are-"

"JUST SHUT UP I KNOW YOU'RE LYING TO ME!"

In an instant, the others fell silent. I went up to her carefully.

"Please! Calm down! It's ok I'm sorry my words slipped up and I realized how important you were."

"Oh yeah, you finally realize that huh? You are just saying that so I wouldn't fade myself out of existence...we'll just say I've been thinking about that for a while now and I just...I just wanted to keep fighting for you!" She said sinking weakly onto her knees and curled into a ball.

"Hey, hey I didn't mean to make you feel that way," I said sitting down and pulling her into my arms.

"But-"

"Shhh...you're just as stubborn as I am so don't try anything and focus on breathing for me."

She did as told her too and her sobbing came to a stop and I heard her faint and stuttered breathing.

"Alright guys she's asleep I'm going to take her to my room you guys can clean this place if you want or just come back into reality and do whatever really," I said and I picked up the now sleeping side.

They just wanted to be out of there so they decided to come back with me. We returned to have the house in mad chaos. Almost everyone was panicking while the sane ones tried to calm them down.

"Princey for the last time you're not going to come at her with a sword she can ease her herself you know."

"No!"

"Guys this is ridiculous I left for about...fifteen minutes just to settle her down and this what happens? Well, at least I know that you care so thanks, guys."