Chapter 4 New Home Pt 2

I woke up to feel someone shaking me lightly trying to get me up.

"Luna? You awake sweetie?" I heard them say.

I turned to see Thomas smiling at me so I hummed in response.

"Well, that's good do you want to see your new room?"

"Yeah sure." I managed to say without stuttering.

"Ok just follow me then!"

I got up from the couch that I was laying on and followed him upstairs to what I assumed was to my new room. He opened the door and gestured me to go in so I did and it looked amazing. The bed had galaxy on the pillows and blankets the walls were grey with purple and white speckles surrounding the area. The desk was across the room with my laptop charging into it. Overall the setting looked pretty calming to me I like it.

"What do you think of it?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

I turned around and hugged him.

"I love it! Thanks, dad!" I squealed.

He hugged me back in response.

"I'm glad you do sweetheart."

We parted from the hug and I looked around awkwardly.

"So do you wanna try to meet the others again?" He suddenly asked me.

"Y-yeah sure," I said while my stutter came back.

"Ok, I'll meet you downstairs then!" He said with his cheerful smile on his face.

He closed the door and left me alone once again. I was about to look around properly until the pain came back to my eye. I summoned the sides to see what was wrong this time.

"Hahaha! You'll never get me alive!" I heard Raven call out while having her arms behind her back while Lexi held her steady.

"Twins..." I said with a dreadful breath.

"Luna! What happened to Raven! And why did she attack me out of nowhere!" She said while letting go.

"Come on it was just fun..."

"Fun isn't when you're being chased around by your 'sibling' with a knife and deodorant in hand!"

"...Hey, I went easy on you today just remember that!" Raven pouted.

"Ugh! Why did you even do that in the first place!"

"Because I was bored and had no one else to chase..."

"Can you two just calm down for even two seconds." I finally broke.

"Sorry Luna I was just having fun I didn't hurt her."

"You're fine just stop having these arguments please."

"Oh yeah...that." Both of them said.

"Can you two just try to stop this from happening again because I might go blind from this." I reminded both of them.

They looked at each other and said what I assumed were half-hearted apologies to each other. I smiled at them before they sank down back into the mind. I lay down on my bed to attempt to ease the headache and get my creativities back to flow. After a few minutes, I was ready to go back downstairs to meet everyone else. I rubbed my eyes as I headed downstairs to see them all once again all recognized almost all of them except one that looks like a snake. At the same time, I barely even knew their names so I just went by details which was not hard to do actually. They were talking about something that I was unaware of and while my sides were just asking Violet to not make everything a fight or flight situation. I stayed silent while they finally noticed that I was there.

"And that's why I should have one- Thomas?-"

"Yeah Roman that's basically why I've gathered everyone here including Remus and Jan."

"Well, that explains it." He said confirming what Thomas said.

Thomas said for everyone to sit down and they did. I just stood there awkwardly but patient.

"Alright guys this is Luna, Luna meets Roman, Patton, Logan, Virgil, Remus, And Janus." He said pointing to each of them.

They reminded me of my sides I didn't know if they were his or not so I decided not to bother him about it.

"Greetings fair maiden," Roman said bowing.

"Heya, kiddo," Patton said with a smile.

"Salutations Luna," Logan said emotionlessly.

"Sup," Virgil said while waving.

"It's not nice to meet you," Janus said with an obvious lie intersecting his words.

"It's not nice to meet you too Jan," I said with a small chuckle while he smiled at me.

"Hey, Luna! Do you want me to show you something!"

"I'm sorry but not now..." I said knowing it was a trick.

"Your loss." He said while getting the deodorant out from earlier.

"You still have that?" I asked out of blunt curiosity.

"Well, why wouldn't I." He said looking at me.

"Touche."

I looked back at Thomas to see what he had to say.

"Any questions Luna?"

"Y-yeah are they your brothers or something," I asked finding the courage to finally ask him.

"Hehe no actually they're my sides."

"Oh."

"Yeah, anything else kiddo?"

"No that's it thanks."

I went up to my room confused and still thinking if I should tell them about mine or not. I closed my door gently while heading to sit on my bed. I didn't hesitate to summon my Anxiety.

"Oh hey, Lu Lu you doing ok?"

"Just wanted to talk to someone I relate to the most that's all V.

"Yeah, I actually wanted to ask you something..."

"I'm listening," I said while making a serious face.

"Do I treat everything like a fight or flight situation?" She asked me.

My eyes widened at her question but I took a deep breath and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder as she tensed up.

"Well, sometimes but I know you only do it because it's part of your job and the safest way to keep me safe and I thank you for that."

"...Thanks have you decided on...you know."

"Well I want to wait a bit first before anything ok V I'll have to try to keep the twins under control first ok."

"Whatever you say Lu Lu." She said while disappearing.

I decided to play on my phone again before I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in."

I looked to see Thomas so I smiled while putting down my phone.

"Hey, Luna would you like to have a movie night with the others downstairs?"

"Really? I would love too!"

"Alright just meet me downstairs sweetie ok?"

"Oki Doki."

He shut the door and I grabbed some of my fuzzy pj's and put them on because why not. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Yay! A new chapter done! Hope you enjoyed this one and I'll see you later!)