Chapter 3 A New Home Pt 1

(From last time...

"Aright kiddo one last question." He said with a smirk.

"Y-yeah?"

"Would you like to get adopted, Luna?")

(*Tw: A bit of cursing and an almost panic attack, drowning?*)

My eyes widened at his last question my shaking stopped but endless questions ran through my head.

'Is he asking me to be his daughter how will I answer? What happens if he's joking?' It echos through my head.

"S-sure..." I said timidly.

"Really! that's great news now go get packed up and I'll meet you in the main hall ok."

"Y-yes, sir..." I said meekly while running off to my room to pack.

I dashed upstairs in a hurry just in case he isn't the impatient type and that's when they popped up one by one.

"What's wrong my future star aren't you glad that you're getting adopted!!!" Lexi cheered.

"I-I-I know it's just I'm scared! Ok!"

"Scared of what sweetie."

"...I'm scared that I'm going to disappoint him as daughter Harper I'm just a failure..."

"Woah there buddy you're not a failure whoever told you that is!"

"But it's so easy to believe lies!"

"Please don't call her!" Lexi demanded.

"I-I don't wanna talk about it ok I will later let me pack now," I asked in a serious tone.

I took out two suitcases in a hurried manner in an attempt to rush then I heard a voice.

"Lu Lu slow down you don't want them thinking you're in a rush now don't you?"

"W-well no it's just-"

"No I know I'll help you Lu' and no buts about this,"

"Ok..."

She helped me get the important stuff that I couldn't see and she made sure everything was in check.

"V' why are you so nice to me?"

"Because I don't want you making bad decisions and sometimes I get overbearing but you manage me quite well and I also owe you a lot."

"Yeah...maybe you aren't as bad as they say you are."

"I know."

After that, she sank down into my mind and I carried my stuff downstairs. I was about halfway down until I got shoved into the wall and I was cornered by a male figure it was Jake one of the meanest kids here.

"Ha! Look how scared she is! Too bad she's such a coward to call for help, not like anyone would come for someone as helpless as you!"

I stood there frozen in place crying as black dots appear in my vision my breathing started to get heavy and I tried my best to ignore it and try to find a way to get out of the situation. I kicked Jake in that area grabbed my things and headed downstairs where the desk was to find Thomas signing some papers so I ran to him and hid behind him.

"Where did that bitch go-  Oh my- is that Thomas Sanders?" Jackie somewhat screamed.

She ran towards us like any fan would do she was about to speak until she noticed me and gave me a wicked smile.