Chapter 27 Plans

I made it back to my house on foot I wanted to be left alone so my sides didn't even try to see how I was doing. I enjoyed the peace that I received. The sun was setting quickly so I speed up my pace until I got to the front door. I opened the door and shut it behind me as I went over to the stairs to climb them.

"Dad! I'm home!" I shouted.

"He's not home right now he told me to watch over you until he got back so definitely make this as hard as possible," Janus said.

I saw Remus on the couch passed out with a blanket over the top of him. I smiled fondly at him trying not two 'awe' at the sight.

"Alright. Is Remus ok?"

"He should be fine it's just been a long day for him that's all."

I hummed in response.

"Hey, I'll be in my room just call me when you need me."

He nodded before I made my way up the stairs and into m bedroom. I check my phone and nothing but just texts from our group chat we made not even a week ago. I looked through the texts and started to laugh at the old ones. I sighed as I responded to one of them.

Bro MaN (Brody): "Who's going to the dance thing anyway?"

Smol child (Addi): "I am."

Bruh -_- (Jackson): "I have no choice since my sister is going so yeah."

Lulu (Luna): "Yeah, looks like all of us is going to it. What about you Brody?"

Bro MaN: "I mean...I guess I have no choice in this either way."

Smol child: "What do mean by that?"

Bro MaN: "Addi you know my sister right?"

Smol child: "Yeah what about her?"

Bro MaN: "She's kinda forcing me to go to it so I can be more social and stuff. At least we won't be bored there."

Smol child: "She is?"

Bro MaN: "Yup."

Ratatouille :P (Evie)"Oh! You're going too!"

Lulu: "Yeah,"

Smol child: "Hey, Luna do you remember the conversation we had earlier?"

Lulu: "Yeah, what about it? Btw are they ok?"

Smol child: "Yeah my bro's are fine now. Besides that how about we all meet at the mall this Saturday? If everyone's free of course."

Everyone responded with I'm free's so Saturday was perfect for all of us. I left the group chat whenever I heard a door open and shut from the other room.  I left the room quietly as I saw dad putting his stuff away.

"Hey, Janus did Luna come back?"

Remus saw me about to come down but put his finger to his lips causing me to stay quiet.

"No, she never came back here. Gee, she might be still at the park Thomas." Janus said taunting him.

"Are you lying to me?"