Chapter Five *Edited*

Sometimes you meet a person and you

just click- you're comfortable with them,

like you've known them your whole life,

and you don't have to pretend to be

anyone or anything

~Unknown

Chapter 5.

There's a comforting silence as Zoey escorts me to what will soon be my room. She has let go of my hand and walks like a woman on a mission. She occasionally glances back to make sure I'm following her, and thank God for that because I almost got lost numerous times. You can't blame me, though. This house is so big, it's like a labyrinth. I would like to see how I'll be able to live here without losing direction of everything. If someone could hear me, they would think I'm overreacting, but unless you see this packhouse, you won't understand my point of view.

"We're here," Zoey exclaims, unlocking the modern white door.

The room's color scheme is a stunning combination of white and gold

The room's color scheme is a stunning combination of white and gold. The bed is a luxurious golden hue, adorned with soft and comfortable white and gold bedding that complements the room's aesthetic. The walls are pristine white, with a subtle white-gold wallpaper that adds depth and character to the space. The furniture, all in white, provides a clean and modern look to the room, while the gold decorations add a touch of elegance and sophistication. All in all, this room is a perfect blend of class and comfort.

"Do you like it?" she questions, with an excited glint in her eyes.

I nod vigorously. "I love it! It is the best room I've ever had. Thank you for everything. Words can't express my gratefulness to you and your pack for taking me in."

Zoey comes towards me and places her hands gently on my shoulders. With a warm and comforting smile, she gazes into my eyes and says, "I can sense that you've been through a lot. I'm sorry that you had to go through all that pain. You are a kind-hearted and generous person, and you didn't deserve any of it. But please know that you're not alone anymore. I'm here for you, and I'll support you through thick and thin. You're worthy of love, respect, and happiness, and I'll help you realize your true value. Together, we'll overcome all the obstacles that come our way."