Chapter 14

ITS LITERALLY ALL SPICE NOTHING ELSE 650 WORDS OF SPICE

Hermione and I both stumbled into the shower giggling and pulling each other's clothes off, both of us were as high as Hogwarts castle and pretty much out of it.

Hermione was oddly confident when high, I know she is a Gryffindor but wow. This was hot as fuck.

Hermione turned the shower on and pulled me in, she has pinned against the wall. Her lips desperately attacked mine, fuck I needed this.

I let my hands roam around her body, first her arms, then her waist, then her stomach and finally her breasts.

Something about watching her nipples harden when I ran my fingers over them made my core dripping wet.

"Oh fuck Hermione, stop being a tease." I moaned

"Says you"

Hermione and I continued to violently make out in the shower, I moved her attention to Hermione's jaw and slowly started to kiss down her neck.

Me being totally high forgetting they has a secret relationship was leaving hickeys everywhere her neck her breasts even her jaw.

Hermione in turn doing the same leaving both the us covered in hickeys.

She slowly kissed down Mayas body making her way to pussy, she got down on her knees and spread Mayas legs.

"Shit Mione, just fuck me I can't wait any longer"

With that Hermione bought her tongue to my clit and teasing it, rubbing circles around it.

I let out a loud moan no longer able to suppress them

Soon she had pushed one of her fingers into me, slowly thrusting it in and out. Another was added and the trusts began to speed up.

With her tongue still attached to my clit it really pushed me over the edge.

"Hermione, I'm going to cum any second now- right there yes oh ohhh" I had cum onto her fingers.

The shower had become cold and we both stumbled out, I attached my lips to Hermione's again and brought her to my bed.

I couldn't give two fucks if the others were still in the room, we both stumbled to my bed still dripping wet.

I pulled myself on top of her and ran a finger down her body towards her clit, I slowly pushed against it rubbing circles around it.

Hermione let out a moan and told me she needed more.

I pushed my finger between her folds and teased her entrance, I slowly pushed two fingers inside her brushing them against her walls.

I could tell that she was already close even though I had just started.

I quickly found her g-spot and payed extra attention too it, and without much effort she came all over my fingers and the sheets.

We were both too high and tried to give a fuck, we feel asleep naked dripping wet in each other's arms. 

Ginny Weasley's POV:

When I awoke I was in a very unfamiliar dorm on a very comfy couch, oh right I remember now. I woke up and headed to the girls bathroom to find Pansy

"Hey Weasley did you take a shower? We are out of hot water" Pansy asked from across the bathroom at the sink doing her hair.

"Nope I did not, and I'm pretty sure you can call me Ginny we got stoned and I passed out on your couch" I said

"Good point, call me Pansy. Let's go ask Maya and Granger see if they are guilty"

We both headed out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, I turned the lights on to find a Hermione and Maya asleep in each other's arms.

"Ok let me guess, both the girls are naked and covered in hickeys sheets seem to he wet so." Pansy said

"They fucked in the shower then probably fucked again then fell asleep because they were stoned as shit" I said