Chapter 7

I walked back into my common room still in a complete daze. I felt light I was going to explode; I had so many emotions running through my head. What next? Now what? What does Hermione want? Does she want me? Will she still study with me? Will she even show?

I was snapped out of my daze when I heard Blaise asking me if I was ok, I snapped my head and looked over at the group.

"Maya? Earth to Maya!" said Blaise

"Are you ok? Did something happen?" asked Draco

"Hey you there?" Pansy asked.

I didn't even know what was happening to me, my heart rate spiked and I started to feel dizzy. My breath started to become shallow and my surroundings started to spin.

Then it all stopped, I opened my eyes and found myself on the common room couch. Blaise, Draco and Pansy were all hovering over me.

"Is she going to be ok?"

"Should we take her to the hospital wing?"

"What happened to her?"

"What are you guys doing? Why am I on the couch now, I was over there a few seconds ago" I asked extremely confused.

"May, you just collapsed!" said Draco in a very new tone I had never heard.

"Are you ok, when was the last time you ate?" Pansy asked.

"I think what we need to know is who were you with and did you drink or eat anything that could have been tampered with!" said Blaise in a very concerned motherly tone.

"I'm fine! You guys need to stop acting like my mother. Besides I was just going for a walk and I was alone the whole time, I just like to think. I don't know why or what just happened but, believe me I'm just tired so I'm going to get to bed early." I just wanted to be left alone.

That night I could sleep, she was all I could think about. But I didn't mind, she was very beautiful and I was happy to think about her, her hair, her eyes and her lips. It felt surreal, Pansy would kill me if she found out what I was doing. Well, I think she would be madder that I didn't tell her anything, but she would get over herself.

Blaise, well Blaise he would be cool with it I guess. Most likely sceptical at first, but I think those two would get along well. They are quite similar.

But Draco, Draco on the other hand would not like this. He would call me 'crazy, blood traitor' but I don't think I'd mind. The others may be able to reason with him, because well actually I don't know I'm just hoping.

I had finally made my way into a dreamless sleep ready to tackle whatever happened the next day. But I only thought about the positive, not the negative. I could bring myself to do that, not yet.