Chapter 23

About 10 minutes into the lesson I brought my hand down to Hermione thigh tracing patterns on it.

The desk were fully enclosed at the front and we were right at the back so no one could see under the desks, which was exactly what I wanted.

Hermione gave me a look when I brought my hand to her thigh. I payed no attention to her, if she asked me to stop I would but until then. 

'You have to be quite, don't make a single noise' I wrote on the parchment

Hermione gave me a puzzled look, but then drew her attention back to the teacher. 

I slowly crept my hand further up her thigh still rubbing circles, I started to fidget with hem of her panties. 

Hermione gave me one of those looks, it was one of those looks that meant. What the hell are you doing, but don't stop. 

"Just say no and I'll stop" I whispered in her ear. 

She didn't reply she just looked at me then back at the teacher. She spread her legs slowly showing me that she wanted this, she had no clue what she had just sighed up for. 

I slowly started to rub her heat from the outside of her panties, I watched as she arched her back slightly and her face contorted. 

I hooked my finger underneath her panties and slowly pushed them aside. 

I pulled my hand away and bought them up to my face making sure to grab her attention, I brought my finger to my mouth and spat on them. 

Hermione gave me a mischievous smirk then looked back to the front. 

I slowly dragged my finger tip along her thigh, over her folds and up to her clit. 

I softly pressed down on it and started rubbing circles around it. 

Hermione's face contorted and she let out a very small whimper, she brought her hand to her mouth when I pressed down harder. 

I slowly pulled my finger down towards her folds and pushed them aside slipping a finger into her heat. 

She bit down on her hand and started squirming in her seat. 

I slowly pumped a finger in and out of her adding another one. 

"If your going to come then you have to be quite" I whispered in her ear and giving her a quick kiss on the neck. 

With in minutes I felt her walls clench around my fingers 

"Fuck" Hermione muttered under her breathe. 

I fasted the pace until I finally felt her cum, my fingers were dripping wet. 

Hermione was breathing heavily and had let out a small moan, she had small beads of sweat on her forehead. 

"Maya, your so sneaky" Hermione said.  

The professor had finished up the lesson and people started to pack up. 

"Come spend the night with me, we can hang out with the boys" Hermione asked 

"Yeah I'll come over at 9-ish" I said 

"Ok, I'll meet you outside the portrait" 

I walked up to Theo, Draco and Blaise with a big smile plastered on my face. Before I made it to the boys I bought my fingers to my mouth and licked them clean. 

"Why are you smiling you hate this class Maya" Draco asked 

"Oh I know" I said giving everyone a cocky smile 

"You arse" Theo said "I'm supposed to be the horny one" 

"Oh, I get it know you are an arse" Blaise said. 

"Your just mad that I have a girlfriend and you don't!" I said in a sing song voice. 

I got pouts from they boys and we meet up with Pansy and made our way back to the common room. 

We all hung out there together for a while until it was almost 9. 

"Right I'll be heading off, see you in the morning" I said grabbing my bag and heading to the door. 

"I actually hate you so much" Theo said "Right I'm going for a wank"  

Theo stormed off, every burst out laughing. 

The halls were very silent at night, actually quite creepy. It was about a 10 minute walk from the different common room's, I wasn't supposed to be out this late but I didn't mind. 

The painting were always so grumpy especially when I had a lumos cast.

I had made my way to the common room no problems and knocked on the painting, the lady was quite grumpy to see me and scowled when she saw I was a Slytherin. 

I was greeted by a very happy Hermione and a big hug.