LUKA

Luka had no idea how to react when Marinette told him that her parents wanted to meet her the next day. He was not nervous or anything, just surprised. He had talked to her parents, mostly her mother, before but this was different. For one thing, her parents must not remember talking to Luka. For the second thing, he was going as Marinette's boyfriend, not just a friend.

"Really?" He tried to sound confident, but his face probably gave it away, because Marinette furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "You have talked to them before, remember?"

"Yes, I have... But they don't remember that,"

"Don't worry, Luka. We are friends right? And it will be just like talking to a friend's parents."

"Geez, Marinette. I know we are dating but you have gotta stop friend-zoning me." Luka joked and Marinette smiled nervously.

"Anyway," she continued, "come to the bakery, at, um, 6? is that okay?"

Luka quietly and quickly went through his schedule, he had kitty section practice at 4, so it should be fine. "Yeah, I can make it."

Luka had forgotten that they were standing in front of Marinette's school, and she still needed to go in and study for the day. He was reminded of this when he heard a loud bell's sound coming from inside the school building. Marinette shook her head as if she had forgotten about school as well.

"Well, I'll see you later!" she beamed.

"You want me to come and pick you up after school?"

"Yeah, sure!" 

"And yeah, take care," he whispered,"Ladybug."

"You too, Viperion." Marinette chimed and ran into the school building. Luka kept looking at her until she was out of sight. Then he smiled to himself and started to pedal-away, towards Liberty.

***

It was time for Luka to go and pick Marinette. He was waiting for her outside the building when the bell rang and students started to come out of the building, running. Marinette soon came out with Alya, Nino and Adrien. She waved them goodbye and Alya winked at her, before she turned around and came towards Luka.

"How was your day?" He asked her when she climbed on the back-seat of his bicycle.

"It was great, and thankfully, no akuma attack today!"

"Sounds like a day. Listen would you be able to come to the Kitty Section practice today at 4?"

"Yeah, we don't have any homework today. So if I have any luck and Hawk Moth stays put, then I will be able to make it."

"Sweet." H said and they both went towards Marinette's house.

***

Three days, three chapters! I hear you ask, how am I even pulling it off with 5 Heroes of Olympus books to read? Well, I have finished the first book in two days and the trick is, no sleep-no rest-just read-just write! Lol no, don't pull off a stunt like that, it won't be good. This is a small chapter and it would have been bigger but its the middle of the night here and I am suppose to sleep.

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜