ADRIEN

Yes another Adrien chapter! This will be big. Lets get it. And yes, I am gonna use Luka's pictures, don't ask me why.

***

Cat Noir was sitting alone on the roof of a building, he knew he needed company and help. Since his little chat with Sabine, Cat Noir had been thinking who could be upbeat for the task. He had many options, Reena Rouge, but he didn't know her true identity. Plus, her power of mirages won't be necessary. Then there was Carapace, but Cat Noir didn't know his identity either. His power of protection won't be of any use. There was Queen Bee. Cat Noir knew that Chloè was Queen Bee, but so did everyone else, even Hawk Moth. Ladybug had clearly said that Chloè can never have the miraculous ever again. Cat Noir would have to give a miraculous to someone else, assemble a new hero.

"Hmm, who could be worthy enough to have a miraculous? Who would be ready to take a risk to find Ladybug and Marinette?" Cat Noir asked himself. As soon as he said the name Marinette, one name came to his mind, "Luka of course! He will be perfect for the job. Plus, he told me he would do anything to find Marinette. I will go to Master Fu tomorrow itself and a get a miraculous that would suit Luka."

Cat Noir did go to Master Fu once after Ladybug's disappearance, but that time he was leaving for some work he had to do for his under-cover job, he said that he would return within five days. He must've come back by now.

-Time skip brought to you by Cat Noir's puns-

After a few hours, Cat Noir returned to his house. 

"Claws off." Plagg ate a lot of cheese and went to bed.

Tomorrow, Adrien will go to Master Fu, who knew his identity.

-Time skip brought to you by Plagg's cheese-

School just got over. Adrien knew that before visiting Master Fu, he must show his father that he is at his house. So he went home, showed his face to Natalie and slipped into his room.

"Can I please get a block of Camembert before you transform?" Plagg pleaded

"Sure, here you go." Adrien tossed some cheese to his kwami.

"Now I just have to figure out which miraculous would be best for Luka. Plagg, Claws out!"

-Another small time skip brought to you by the fact that Gabriel is a buffoon-

Cat Noir was in a hurry. On his way to Master Fu's house, a little girl yelled, "Look mommy, isn't that Cat Noir?!" She paused, "Where is Ladybug, Cat Noir?"

"We'll soon find out!" Cat Noir said and went away.

He transformed back into Adrien before reaching Master Fu's house. He knocked at the door and Master Fu opened it. His eyes shone with knowledge.

"Adrien, its about time. Come in"

"Sorry Master Fu, but I thought I can handle this situation alone, clearly I was wrong. I need help."

Master Fu nodded and brought a big, black box. 

"Cat noir, you must pick an alli (idk the spelling) you can trust . After the task is completed, you must return the miraculous." Then he opened the box.

Adrien's jaw dropped.  He knew there were other miraculouses too, but so many of them?! He thought about Luka, which miraculous would suit him? The mouse one? The goat? No that didn't seem right. The  bull? The dragon?  Huh, that seemed really good, but too powerful. The snake? The snake! That would be perfect for Luka.

A/N

This chapter was not as long as I thought it would be... The next one is gonna be really small. Also, I have decided to start publishing my new book, on which I am working on with my friend. Its not completed yet, but will be. That's all for today!

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜