ADRIEN

So I thought y'all might be wondering that I am obsessed with Luka. Well, I am. But here's another guy I am obsessed with: The real, one and only Cat Noir!

He's literally the cutest thing on the show! Totes adorable!

***

Luka was really desperate to find Marinette, he was losing patience. He was also very angry at Adrien for behaving very calmly with Lila. Its just Adrien's habit to behave nicely with people  and Adrien didn't wanna tell his friends that his father actually wanted him to spend more time with Lila.

As Car Noir, Adrien's life wasn't going any better. Viperion often complimented him about his long lasting positiveness, but now, Cat Noir was losing his hope too. There was no sign of Ladybug or Marinette yet...

During a night patrol, Cat Noir was just roaming about, when, to his surprise, one of his classmates, Alix came skating towards him.

"Alix! What are you doing here, that too at this time?!"

"Cat Noir! I've got a message, for you!" Alix panted.

"For me?!"

"Yes... And you know who sent it? Bunnix!"

"Who's Bunnix?" Viperion asked but Cat Noir couldn't answer him. Bunnix had sent him a message... Bunnix always helped them when they had lost all hope... Here she was again.

"What is it?" Asked Cat Noir, snapping out of his thoughts.

"Its about Ladybug." Alix told him. She looked over-joyed too.

Cat Noir was shocked, paralyzed, happy. He was experiencing a lot of things at the same time. He was so happy, he wanted to take off his mask and declare to the world that Adrien Agreste was Cat Noir and he didn't give a shit about modeling. He also wanted to sit in a corner and cry, cry like a small child. He wanted to hug Alix, Viperion and thank them but at the same time, he wasn't able to remember how to speak. He just looked at Viperion and smiled widely, then looked at the moon and shut his eyes tightly, so that Alix and Viperion won't be able to see his tears.

Finally, Cat Noir spoke, "Show m-" But he was cut off by Viperion.

"Did you see what it is?" He asked Alix.

"I had to, or how else would I have found it? But its okay, Bunnix told me not to tell anyone and I can be trusted, Viperion."

"Cat Noir looked at Viperion again. Tears were clearly visible in his eyes.

"Yeah, message me the show- I mean show me the message!" Cat Noir croaked.

"Sure, here it is."

Alix opened her watch and out of it burst a holographic miniature of Bunnix.

Cat Noir was way too excited to do or say anything, Viperion on the other hand was too confused and looked at Cat Noir for explanation. 

Finally, the Bunnix figure started to talk.

"Kitty. I know you are worried dead because Minibug is missing. But don't worry anymore, she is with me! I am sorry Kitty but I couldn't tell this before her work here was finished and I was ready to send her back. The less you know about the future, the better. Eiffel Tower, two days from today, on midnight so that we don't have any witnesses. Minibug will explain more when she comes back." The figure paused.

"Cat Noir, please explain what is going on?" Viperion said, but Bunnix had further to add.

"Be careful, not a lot of people should see you and I am sure Hawk Moth will try to akumatize people as soon as Minibug gets back here. Beware." Then the hologram faded.

"Thank you so much Alix! I don't know what I can do-" Cat Noir began.

"You don't need to do anything, Cat Noir. You guys protect us. Just appreciate Bunnix and how cool she is! Never fails to amuse me..."

"But who is Bunnix?" Viperion asked.

"Oh Bunnix me, from the future..." Alex casually said.

"Wow, Cool!" Viperion said, "But Bunnix didn't say anything about Marinette...?"

To be honest, Cat Noir hadn't thought of this. He felt guilty. But he said, "She must be with Ladybug."

"But you just told me that Bunnix is from the future... Does that mean Mari is in the future too? What is she doing there?"

Cat Noir thought for a moment. The said, "I know! Marinette is Multimouse! Ladybug must have needed her help, so she took her to the future. But if they are in the future, then how did Lila-"

"She lied? You have to admit that now..." Viperion said.

***

Ah big chapter, both lengthwise and incident wise. So I made Cat Noir not notice anything strange about the fact that Marinette was in the future, because that IS what always happens, right?

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜