LUKA

Gods this fanart is so great!! (❤ ω ❤)

***

Luka was the new famous superhero: Viperion, but nobody knew it. He had started to wait for Cat Noir every night, so that he could get his miraculous and get to work. They would go here and there, roaming on the roofs and streets, staring at Marinette's and Ladybug's missing posters.

Fans had come up with a lot of theories about Viperion, most of them were related to Ladybug. Some said that Ladybug had to go away for some reason so Viperion was called to help Cat Noir with Hawk Moth, but Hawk Moth was not akumatizing anyone. Then some said that Viperion is a reincarnated version of Ladybug, Luka had a good laugh on this one.

Alya's Ladyblog was pretty much inactive but she did leave a video suggesting that the first theory might be true.

Still, Luka found nothing which could help him with Marinette.

"Who's this new hero? And do you think he has got to do something with Ladybug disappearing?" He heard Alya saying this to Nino in the park.

"I don't know, this seems like a nice dude to me, and Cat Noir sure likes him too, or why would he hand over a miraculous to this new guy?" Nino said, Luka tried not to smile.

Then Luka also heard Chloè say, "Cat Noir should have given ME my miraculous, not some stupid, old fool! Cat Noir can do nothing without Ladybug and me. He is ridiculous,  utterly ridiculous!" Luka payed her no heed.

-Big time skip brought to you by Liberty-

A few more days passed away  and there was still no news about the missing two. Luka was very upset, he tried to do anything he could, but his powers were limited too. Luka was also spending some part of his days with Adrien. They'd talk about Cat Noir, Viperion, then go and play some instruments. Adrien said he was busy with all the photo-shoots his father was forcing him to attend. His father didn't really understand his feelings. 

Luka felt really sorry for Adrien, his family was being very supportive right now.

***

Sorry for the late update and small chapter, but the next chapter will be big! Stay tuned!

Until next time, Miraculous. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜