LILA

Take this  PowerRangersSamurai

LOL

I know the chapter name and the image I used don't go together, I just wanted to use a Ladybug image for once.

***

"So, Lila, you said you have a plan for defeating the heroes. What is it?"

"Mr. Agreste. Tomorrow, with my power, I will make a fake ladybug at Eiffel Tower, just a few minutes before 12 am. Cat Noir will be so happy that he won't even question it. That cat is mad for that bug. My Ladybug will get close enough to Cat Noir so that it can take his miraculous without him noticing. Then, when Ladybug finally comes, it will be easier to get her miraculous. What do you think?"

"Good plan, Lila, but what about Viperion? Wouldn't he suspect anything?"

"It won't matter, he's a new superhero, and I am old at this job. Even if he says anything, I know Cat Noir will shut him up. Also, to make the act more believable, I can also create a mirage of that Bunnix, and make her say that Ladybug has returned and everything. Mr. Agreste, you should stop worrying so much, I have got everything under control!"

"Very well, Lila, I hope your plan works. Then nobody can stop me from getting their miraculouses. Soon, Ladybug and Cat Noir will meet their doom!"

Tomorrow, Lila said to herself, tomorrow,  I will finally defeat that annoying little bug and her kitten!

 ***

Small chapter, but I guess no one wants to hear of Lila more than that? I wish I had a death note so that I could kill her. Also I know I keep promising that I will upload faster now, but I don't. So I have made a schedule. I will upload a chapter every Sunday. These days, I am distracted by something and that's why I haven't been uploading anything... I won't say that I am over it, but I could use this story to get distracted from that distraction. Thanks for reading!

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug Out!

-InfiniTAE 💜