LUKA

Hey people, I am back with another chapter! In case you are wondering why I stopped using pictures and everything, its just because I write in a hurry so i don't look for the pics. Well, I hope you like this chapter! EDIT: I uploaded the pics too now tehehee

***

The fight between Ladybug and Volpina began. Viperion knew he only had five minutes to turn time back, so he hoped that if anything goes wrong, it should go wrong within five minutes. He was not disappointed. Within two minutes, Volpina had Ladybug on the ground, Ladybug was yelling something, it seemed clear that her biggest fear was losing her powers. Volpina had somehow known this, that's why is hadn't created a mirage in her mind, Like she did for Cat Noir and himself.

To prevent them from interfering, Cat Noir and Viperion were tied to a pole with some ropes which Volpina had conjured up somehow.

"I will take your miraculous now!" Volpina snarled.

With difficulty, Viperion's hand somehow reached his other wrist. "Second chance!"

The next moment when Viperion opened his eyes, Ladybug was just about to leave for her fight with Volpina.

"Ladybug wait! I just came back from the future... You lose." Viperion told her, urgently.

"This isn't wise, Ladybug." Cat Noir said, "you can't go and fight her when you know you will fail. And we need you to defeat her. She is very powerful, we need to stick together."

"So you are scared! Where did all the bravery go?" Volpina laughed.

Ladybug was quiet for sometime. Then she said, "I am brave, not stupid."

But they had another problem, Viperion was about to de-transform any moment now and he didn't have anything to feed Sass.

"You got any more childish tricks up your sleeve, Ladybug? Viperion can't always save you!" Volpina yelled angrily.

'"Yes, one. Lucky charm!" Ladybug said. As soon as she uttered these words, a box wrapped in red cloth with black polka dots fell in her hands. She opened it.

"Is it an... egg?" Cat Noir asked, "Well, at least we won't lose empty-stomached."

"Ladybug, please don't tell me that you are going to throw eggs at me now." Volpina smirked.

Ladybug started to look here and there. Viperion thought that the egg might be for him but obviously he couldn't be such a big part of this mission, it had to be for something else...

"Viperion!" She said, "Take this and de-transform, quick!"

Viperion did not have time to express his shock and surprise, he nodded and took the egg, quickly ducking behind the tank. He de-transformed just in time.

"Masster... I am tired." Sass said in his usual, draggy way.

"I know Sass, That is why I have this," He gave the egg to his kwami, "and be quick."

"Thank you masster!" Within minutes, Sass was ready, "I am full of energy now, masster!"

"Good. Sass, scales-slither!"

***

Damn I wish I was good at cliffhangers XD anyway, thanks for reading and supporting. Vote and follow for more updated on the book. 

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜