LUKA

Marinette went away as soon as she heard the blast. He did not mind it. If anything, it only proved that she is Ladybug.

As soon as Marinette went out of sight, Luka ran towards the source of the blast as well. What if he didn't have his miraculous? He wanted to help the superheroes in any way he could. After last night, Cat Noir had come to Liberty to collect Luka's miraculous and told him that he might not get it back again. Luka understood and said, "My work is done Cat Noir, Marinette and Ladybug are back. Now I just want to be Luka." Cat Noir had also told him that Ladybug will come and visit him sometime. Luka figured out that Cat Noir must have told Ladybug who Viperion is.

He was at the spot of attack just in time to see an old lady almost hit by the supervillain. He quickly dragged the lady out of the way which immediately turned the supervillain's attention towards him. She attacked Luka and he realised that it was too late for him to dodge the attack, he would get hit anyway, so he shut his eyes tight. But the attack never came. When Luka opened his eyes, he saw Cat Noir defending him.

"Luka, get out of here!"

Luka nodded and escorted the lady to a safe place. Just then, he saw Ladybug fighting the supervillain.

Minutes later, the fight was over.Ladybug and Cat Noir were about to de-transform so they went away. Luka reached Liberty, happier than ever, Ladybug came back, Marinette invited him to the park. Although Luka was 90% sure that they were the same person, but he felt like if he was wrong, he would be disappointed.

Luka was alone at Liberty. His mother had gone to buy some groceries and his sister was out with Rose. Just then he saw Ladybug coming towards Liberty from his window. Soon she came to him as he just looked at her, mesmerized by her grace and smile.

"Hi Luka." She said, beaming at him. Maybe he was taking too long to respond as she called his name again.

"Uh gah- I mean, Hey Ladybug." Luka realised that he was acting kinda like Marinette acts around Adrien. Marinette, right. He remembered, stop swooning over Ladybug.

"Luka, I just wanted to tell you that I know you remember about me and Marinette disappearing, but you can't go around, talking about this. Bunnix made everyone forget that. Even Marinette."

"Yeah I understand, but why did she make Marinette forget it?"

"Uhm Bunnix had her reasons."

"How did you know about me?"

"Cat Noir told me."

"I trust you, Ladybug. But what exactly happened in the future? Why were you there with Marinette?"

"Its best if you don't know much about it. Marinette was there with me because I couldn't take Cat Noir, he needed to stay here."

"Yeah okay," Luka looked at his watch, it was almost 5 and he needed to reach to the park.

"Um, Ladybug? I have to go to meet someone, so I gotta rush."

"Oh, right." Ladybug looked alarmed, "I gotta go too, bye Luka."

"Bye Ladybug!"

Ladybug left and Luka took a deep breath. Wishing that Ladybug and Marinette were the same person, he started to get ready to meet Marinette.