LUKA

Sorry for the delay guys... T-T

***

Luka was in the park, which was almost empty. Just after a few minutes, Marinette came runnung. How much he missed her, no one could understand. But for now, he has to pretend that none of this ever happened.

"Marinette!" Luka called her name and waved.

"Hi Luka!" She came and sat beside him.

"So... Anything you wanted to talk about?"

"Nothing much, I just had a crazy month. Sitting with you always calms down."

Interesting, Luka thought. Although he wasn't going to force Marinette to tell him everything, he still would at least try.

"Why has your month been so crazy though?" He asked her.

"Um you know, school work and everything."

"I need to tell you something." Luka had made up his mind. He was gonna tell Marinette that he was Viperion. If anything, she will ask him who it is, or she might even react in some way that tells her that she knows Viperion. Now that Bunnix has erased the memory of people, Viperion actually existed. But he didn't mind. He never did this for popularity. He did this for Marinette.

"What is it?" She asked him.

"I probably shouldn't tell this to you, but I am Viperion."

Marinette narrowed her eyes, "Really? I don't believe that you're a-" but then she stopped and looked at Luka. He was smiling and Marinette realised with horror what she had done.

"Its okay, Ladybug." He sais and Marinette's eyes widened even more.

"What?"

"You told me that my secret is safe with you. Now your secret is safe with me."

"What are you talking about, Luka?" She asked again.

I know Marinette..." He was basically begging her to get a hint.

"Know what?" 

"That there cannot be two most amazing girls, there has to be one."

"Wh-"

Luka continued, "But if the one amazing girl has two names? One might think there are two of them."

Marinette said nothing for  few minutes and Luka cursed himself for saying anything. He should've just left it alone. If she wanted him to know, she would've told him. He thought that he had hurt her in some way.

"I'm sorry if-" He began but saw that Marinette was smiling to herself.

"You know, I should've freaked out when you told me you know I am Ladybug.  But no. I was surprised, yes, but I didn't freak out. Wanna know why?"

"Because its you. If anyone should know who I am, besides my parents or Cat Noir, its you. But I couldn't tell anyone for safety reasons. But you figured it out!"

Luka was speechless, he couldn't believe that his suspicion was true.

"I am honored, Ladybug."

"So am I, Viperion. But how did you know it was me?" She asked.

"The similarities between Marinette and Ladybug weren't so hard to see Then you went to the future and Marinette went missing. All of this just proved that they are the same person.

"What similarities?"

"Looks and behavior. You both have blue eyes, same voice, both of you are awesome..."

Marinette giggled, "Maybe Ladybug should stop behaving like Marinette so much, pr else everyone will figure out."

"No, not everyone. I mean, look at Alya. She is such a big Ladybug follower and but she doesn't even realise her best friend is Ladybug."

"And why is that?"Marinette said with a tinge of hope in her voice. Luka did not know what she wanted to hear but he said what he wanted to say.

"Because nobody looks at you the way I do."

***

Oof guys I know this is LAZY AF but forgive me please... There will be a lot of mistakes here n I promise I will correct them tomorrow. I think I am rushing with my chapters, if you are an old reader of mine then I am doing this because I put MULGARATH on hold and I really wanna publish it but two book together is really not my thing. Thanks for reading and stay tuned. 

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜

We'll Find Them... (A Lukanette Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें