Sneak Peeks!

Here is the first chapter of Mulgarath, my ongoing book. Ten chapters of Mulgarath are published and I will be publishing others very soon. This story also has an A/N (mostly containing introduction to the characters) but I am not putting it here. Enjoy~

***

The Last Day

Gwen

Gwen was on her way to her class. It was the last day of school and the school corridors were decorated with several goodbye posters. While going to her class, she was remembering all the memories she had made in this school. She had been here for a very long time. She was purposefully walking slowly towards her class because she knew this was one of the last times she was doing this. Finally, Gwen entered her class and saw her friends, Mia and Max waiting for her.

"Hi guys!" Gwen cheered. She sounded happier than she felt, maybe because it was a habit. Her mother wanted her to be this perfect-looking, happy girl which she usually wasn't.

"Did you you do it?" Max yelled as soon as she saw Gwen.

"Um, do what?" Gwen was puzzled.

"What?! Don't tell me you did not do it, klutzy." Gwen sighed at the word 'klutzy', her friends called her that because she was... well, a klutz.

"Gwen." Mia, the calm one, said, "You were suppose to find a location for our trip. Did you do that?"

"Oooh that? That I've done."

"You gave me a heart attack." Max wheezed.

"It is-" Gwen began but was cut off by Max yelling again.

"Oi Paint boy! Blondie! Couch potato! Come 'ere!"

Their whole class howled with laughter as two boys looked up, the third one with them banged his head on the desk. Then one of them said, "We told you we won't respond to those names..."

"Pfft! Justin, you should be happy I called you paint boy. Now get here." Max rumbled.

The three boys got up. Justin, Alex and Adrien. Oh Adrien... Gwen furiously started to fix her hair as she saw Adrien approach. Gwen had the biggest, craziest crush on Adrien and her friends knew this. This was one of the reasons her friends invited the guys on this three day tripped they planned. They wanted Gwen and Adrien to spend some time with each other.

When Gwen looked at Adrien, her heart did a little skip-beat-tap-dance. His blonde hair was shining like the sun and his green eyes were twinkling.

"Sup, shortie?" Alex groaned at Max who gave a sarcastic smile. But Gwen was too busy staring at Adrien who was not paying much attention to her and was maybe, looking behind her.

There was a two minute silence, then Mia came from behind Gwen and whispered, "Gwen, use words... please."

"Uh, yeah!" Gwen said, shaking her head, "So this place I found, its name is De Rezane Palace. Its located on the outskirts of our city and its kind of abandoned. It was built around forty years ago. People say it also has some unsolved mysteries... We can stay in there and explore the place!"

"Cool, Gwen!" Justin said and patted Gwen on her shoulder.

"Yeah." Alex said and patted Gwen on the other shoulder. Now Gwen was hoping Adrien would do something similar but he said, "Okay." and walked away.

"We leave tomorrow, right?" Alex asked Mia.

"Yup. At four, we must reach the palace."

"Thanks"

***

Next up: Crazy World!