ADRIEN

ajsgdksk I am in love with the song and their voice! (/▽\)

***

Adrien was lying on his bed, thinking about the same thing which had been going on in his mind from the past few weeks, 'Where in world could Marinette and Ladybug be?' His eyes were red and puffy, he could barely concentrate on anything else. He hadn't slept in ages due to the  night patrols he was doing as Cat Noir for any sign of Marinette and/or Ladybug.

Just then, Nathalie entered his room and said, "Its time for school, Adrien. Your father is waiting for you for breakfast.

'Waiting... For me?" Adrien whispered. Weird. He thought. Adrien's father generally ate in his office, so Adrien guessed that there must be something important to talk about. He quickly got ready and went to the dining table.

He didn't really want to go to school, but there were Alya and Nino who would make him feel better. Plus, Alya was very upset about Marinette disappearing, so she needed all the help she could get.

"Morning father." Adrien said as he arrived at the table.

His father nodded and said, "I am in a hurry Adrien,  so listen very carefully. I will not repeat myself. I know you are upset about your friend disappearing. But now you must focus on your photo shoots. These distractions aren't any good."

Distractions?!

Adrien was angry at his father for not understanding his feelings and wanted to argue, but he thought better of it. "Y-yes father." Then his father went away.

Not breakfast, Adrien let out a sigh, who says being a teen model is easy job?

-Time skip brought to you by ol' Gabriel's glasses-

In school, Adrien was not surprised to see the class' dull mood, or their teacher's less interest in class, or Nino comforting Alya who was not doing great either. She always looked like she would cry any moment now. Even Chloe quite, like she understood what the class was going through right now. Only one person in the class looked happy: Lila.

Lila was trying to sympathize with everyone, as usual, bragging about stuff. 

 She was missing too, with Ladybug and Marinette, but she came back within a week, singing the heroics of her escape. Marinette hated Lila.

 The more he thought about it, Adrien couldn't believe that two people who meant a lot to him were lost together. Adrien somehow knew that these two cases were connected and that is why he was less worried about Marinette, he knew she was with Ladybug and Ladybug would protect her.

Today in school, Adrien was trying to come up with new ways of patrolling. But suddenly, he remembered that he should meet Marinette's parents. He had already met them but this time, he was going to go as Cat Noir

-Time skip brought to you by Ladyblog-

After reaching home from school, Adrien shut the door of his room behind him, and Plagg, Adrien's kwami whined, "Kid, what are you up to?"

"I am going to meet Marinette's parents as Cat Noir." Then he paused, "Plagg, claws out!"

Guys I had to... UwU!!!!!