MARINETTE

Yes guys, finally! Thanks for being so patient with me... hehe.

😅

***

A lot had happened in the past few weeks, but Ladybug did not have any time to explain it to the boys right now. Volpina had somehow gotten extremely powerful and her focus was on defeating  her. She could tell the boys what happened, later.

Their plan was simple, yet dangerous. Ladybug was not a hundred percent sure if it would work. They needed to get Volpina's fake miraculous, that must be where her akuma is. As long as Volpina was firing those fire balls towards them, it was hard to get close to her. So they had decided that Viperion will have to use his second chance power again.

As per the plan, Viperion activated his bracelet and started moving towards Volpina. Volpina smirked and blasted the fire balls on him and he got hit, without even trying to defend himself. One... Two... Three...

Three balls were enough to make you lose consciousness, but before anything like that could happen to Viperion, he whispered, "Second... chance."

***

Small chapter, again. But as I have said in the last chapter, I need to change the POVs. I usually don't upload at this time but I wrote this chapter yesterday and I am publishing it now. I wouldn't have been able to write one today as I am not at home. Hope you found this chapter fun. 

Until next time ,Miraculours. Bug out!

 -InfiniTAE 💜